Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: STAG-10 In Stock Rifles

Not in stock ffs ��

Any more coming in? Complete rifles or upper/lower combos?
    Romans 13:4

CGN Regular
    Any more receivers in?

Horrible customer service. They show in stock on the web site, but they're actually out and don't let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinthelt View Post
    Horrible customer service. They show in stock on the web site, but they're actually out and don't let you know.
    I believe we apologized on the two day lag between us offering the combos as available and them getting into our facility and being ready to ship. We have refunded your purchase as you requested. Hope that puts the matter to bed for you.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

Quote Originally Posted by Uniacke View Post
    Any more coming in? Complete rifles or upper/lower combos?
    We had a LOT of STAG-10 arrive and has been shipping over the past couple of weeks. Kept a low profile while we put max effort into getting it all out to dealers and customers in a timely fashion. More product arriving this week including the 22" 6.5CM rifles. Rifles that are out of stock are indicated as such on our website.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

Thank you, I'll be watching the site. Or can I be placed on some sort of waiting list and pre pay?

Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    We had a LOT of STAG-10 arrive and has been shipping over the past couple of weeks. Kept a low profile while we put max effort into getting it all out to dealers and customers in a timely fashion. More product arriving this week including the 22" 6.5CM rifles. Rifles that are out of stock are indicated as such on our website.
    Romans 13:4

kudos' to Trey at arms east.

I called early last week on Monday to ask about the stag10 upper/lower set. I was told they are expected any time. i checked armseast website on last Wednesday, and they showed stock...woo-hoo. due to work etc, i didn't get around to ordering until Friday...go to order and the website says no longer in stock...dammmitttt, i missed it.
    i was curious to know when they'd be back, and called that Friday to ask Trey. Trey tells me the sold most of their stock (over 120 units), thought he had a couple set aside. i asked him if i could secure one of them with a credit card, which he had no problem with. he told me he'd call me if there was an issue, and if i didn't hear from him I'd receive a confirmation email. got the email, now the wait.

thank you to the guys at armseast, i'll be bugging the hell out of your tech guys very soon.
    "an armed society, is a polite society"

BANNED
    What about Parts? Been waiting nearly 3 months for a bcg.

Quote Originally Posted by Glockamoli View Post
    What about Parts? Been waiting nearly 3 months for a bcg.
    Nearly four for me.
    "The greatest evils of the world will not be carried out by men with guns, but by men in suits sitting behind desks. " - C.S. Lewis

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast