Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: STAG-10 In Stock Rifles

Re wait time on BCG. We just received our Stag NiB 5.56MM BCG which we ordered in Dec. 2018. We do have AR10 BCG on order from Stag Arms, we regret that a handful of customers had a chance to purchase one in the meantime. (I think we didn't remove the BCG option from another product add-ons quick enough after removing the main listing for BCGs due to sell-out). Certainly in such a situation refunds would be issued immediately if requested. Though we do appreciate people waiting for backorders, we hope that wouldn't involve extended wait for the manufacturer to deliver - in most instances this isn't the case.

All that said, many months ago we contracted with a absolutely top-shelf BCG manufacturer, and expect to see our first shipment of NiB AR10 BCG arriving next week. FWIW, even these we had hoped to have had weeks ago. NiB contractor in FL closed for Hurricane.

Glockmoli and Turf, if you're still with us in two weeks, we will be offering you a NiB BCG as a no-charge upgrade, should we still be waiting on our Stag BCGs. We appreciate your patience, and hope that helps.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

Thanks for the update.

I did send a request for a full refund a week ago but never heard back. It's been nearly 4 months since I ordered so I suppose another couple of weeks won't hurt. After that......we'll see.

Al
    "The greatest evils of the world will not be carried out by men with guns, but by men in suits sitting behind desks. " - C.S. Lewis

Upper / Lower combos on sale! Just what I needed, order in
    Romans 13:4

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    Re wait time on BCG. We just received our Stag NiB 5.56MM BCG which we ordered in Dec. 2018. We do have AR10 BCG on order from Stag Arms, we regret that a handful of customers had a chance to purchase one in the meantime. (I think we didn't remove the BCG option from another product add-ons quick enough after removing the main listing for BCGs due to sell-out). Certainly in such a situation refunds would be issued immediately if requested. Though we do appreciate people waiting for backorders, we hope that wouldn't involve extended wait for the manufacturer to deliver - in most instances this isn't the case.

All that said, many months ago we contracted with a absolutely top-shelf BCG manufacturer, and expect to see our first shipment of NiB AR10 BCG arriving next week. FWIW, even these we had hoped to have had weeks ago. NiB contractor in FL closed for Hurricane.

Glockmoli and Turf, if you're still with us in two weeks, we will be offering you a NiB BCG as a no-charge upgrade, should we still be waiting on our Stag BCGs. We appreciate your patience, and hope that helps.
    Thanks for the update and the offer. How would one go about contacting you folks about this?

Delete
    Last edited by mc_des; 11-28-2019 at 10:37 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456