STAG-10 In Stock Rifles

Horrible customer service. They show in stock on the web site, but they're actually out and don't let you know.

I believe we apologized on the two day lag between us offering the combos as available and them getting into our facility and being ready to ship. We have refunded your purchase as you requested. Hope that puts the matter to bed for you.

Any more coming in? Complete rifles or upper/lower combos?

We had a LOT of STAG-10 arrive and has been shipping over the past couple of weeks. Kept a low profile while we put max effort into getting it all out to dealers and customers in a timely fashion. More product arriving this week including the 22" 6.5CM rifles. Rifles that are out of stock are indicated as such on our website.

Thank you, I'll be watching the site. Or can I be placed on some sort of waiting list and pre pay?

We had a LOT of STAG-10 arrive and has been shipping over the past couple of weeks. Kept a low profile while we put max effort into getting it all out to dealers and customers in a timely fashion. More product arriving this week including the 22" 6.5CM rifles. Rifles that are out of stock are indicated as such on our website.

kudos' to Trey at arms east.

I called early last week on Monday to ask about the stag10 upper/lower set. I was told they are expected any time. i checked armseast website on last Wednesday, and they showed stock...woo-hoo. due to work etc, i didn't get around to ordering until Friday...go to order and the website says no longer in stock...dammmitttt, i missed it.
i was curious to know when they'd be back, and called that Friday to ask Trey. Trey tells me the sold most of their stock (over 120 units), thought he had a couple set aside. i asked him if i could secure one of them with a credit card, which he had no problem with. he told me he'd call me if there was an issue, and if i didn't hear from him I'd receive a confirmation email. got the email, now the wait.

thank you to the guys at armseast, i'll be bugging the hell out of your tech guys very soon.

Re wait time on BCG. We just received our Stag NiB 5.56MM BCG which we ordered in Dec. 2018. We do have AR10 BCG on order from Stag Arms, we regret that a handful of customers had a chance to purchase one in the meantime. (I think we didn't remove the BCG option from another product add-ons quick enough after removing the main listing for BCGs due to sell-out). Certainly in such a situation refunds would be issued immediately if requested. Though we do appreciate people waiting for backorders, we hope that wouldn't involve extended wait for the manufacturer to deliver - in most instances this isn't the case.

All that said, many months ago we contracted with a absolutely top-shelf BCG manufacturer, and expect to see our first shipment of NiB AR10 BCG arriving next week. FWIW, even these we had hoped to have had weeks ago. NiB contractor in FL closed for Hurricane.

Glockmoli and Turf, if you're still with us in two weeks, we will be offering you a NiB BCG as a no-charge upgrade, should we still be waiting on our Stag BCGs. We appreciate your patience, and hope that helps.

Thanks for the update.

I did send a request for a full refund a week ago but never heard back. It's been nearly 4 months since I ordered so I suppose another couple of weeks won't hurt. After that......we'll see.

Al

Re wait time on BCG. We just received our Stag NiB 5.56MM BCG which we ordered in Dec. 2018. We do have AR10 BCG on order from Stag Arms, we regret that a handful of customers had a chance to purchase one in the meantime. (I think we didn't remove the BCG option from another product add-ons quick enough after removing the main listing for BCGs due to sell-out). Certainly in such a situation refunds would be issued immediately if requested. Though we do appreciate people waiting for backorders, we hope that wouldn't involve extended wait for the manufacturer to deliver - in most instances this isn't the case.

All that said, many months ago we contracted with a absolutely top-shelf BCG manufacturer, and expect to see our first shipment of NiB AR10 BCG arriving next week. FWIW, even these we had hoped to have had weeks ago. NiB contractor in FL closed for Hurricane.

Glockmoli and Turf, if you're still with us in two weeks, we will be offering you a NiB BCG as a no-charge upgrade, should we still be waiting on our Stag BCGs. We appreciate your patience, and hope that helps.

Thanks for the update and the offer. How would one go about contacting you folks about this?

Back
Top Bottom