Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: ACTION:Feds look to clamp down on guns ‘designed to hunt people’

CGN Regular
    Last edited by PinaKaleada; 06-02-2019 at 06:30 PM.
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

BANNED
    The banner picture for a local newspapers article on community safety day included a kid trying out the regional police's "people hunting" patrol carbine...

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/n...st-catharines/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    The banner picture for a local newspapers article on community safety day included a kid trying out the regional police's "people hunting" patrol carbine...

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/n...st-catharines/
    Don;t like that trigger finger...

BANNED
    The finger is clearly out of the guard and the BCG appears to be removed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by truemask View Post
    Yeah pretty stupid to say "designed to hunt people" every firearm since muzzleloaders were used for war. Even lever actions that won the west where used often against people.

And as heard before. The notion has always been whatever rifle is common for military use is often then adapted for use by the hunting sporting community.

Just as ARs are the most popular sporting rifle now after being field by the military. So was the lever action the people's rifle, and of course bolt actions like the Springfield, Lee Enfield and Mosin nagant were THEE Sporting rifle of the time after they saw military service. Of course again those bolt action were made to "hunt people" during use wars.
    Backwards. The AR 15 was designed to be a sporting rifle and then was adapted to attempt to meet changes to military requirements. AR 15 first, M16 second, not the other way around.
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

CGN frequent flyer
    I have emailed Blair, Trudeau and copied my MP Bob Soroya as well as Andrew Scheer. Haven’t heard a peep except for an auto-reply from the conservative party.

Quote Originally Posted by roadcarver View Post
    I have emailed Blair, Trudeau and copied my MP Bob Soroya as well as Andrew Scheer. Haven’t heard a peep except for an auto-reply from the conservative party.
    CALL your MP and Blair office. Emails get sent to a folder, but a call must be answered and takes up the storage in answering machine that a staffer must go through each one to clear to get to other messages.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    CALL your MP and Blair office. Emails get sent to a folder, but a call must be answered and takes up the storage in answering machine that a staffer must go through each one to clear to get to other messages.
    100%

We've already seen what Bill Blair did to Kim Fawcett's emails.

Ohh, duh, they were deleted by accident.

You will never get anywhere arguing that the police have guns to hunt people. Think about it. The police do hunt people. That is part of what they do. Not always a hunt ending with a kill but most often a capture.
    There's nothing like riding a fine horse through new country. Augustus (Gus) McCrae, Lonesome Dove

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by southwest maddog View Post
    You will never get anywhere arguing that the police have guns to hunt people. Think about it. The police do hunt people. That is part of what they do. Not always a hunt ending with a kill but most often a capture.
    No.

The police do not hunt people. They may occasionally pursue criminals but they do not hunt people.
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.