Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: ACTION:Feds look to clamp down on guns ‘designed to hunt people’

Thanks for writing Mr. Jones.
    The most obvious answer to your first two questions is that private citizens are not law enforcement officers.

On your third question, governments are ultimately held to account by citizens in elections. An opportunity to do this will occur in the coming months.
    Best wishes <Larry.Campbell@sen.parl.gc.ca
    Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto.

CGN frequent flyer CaptainPhillips's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PPCLI-Jim View Post
    Thanks for writing Mr. Jones.
    The most obvious answer to your first two questions is that private citizens are not law enforcement officers.

On your third question, governments are ultimately held to account by citizens in elections. An opportunity to do this will occur in the coming months.
    Best wishes <Larry.Campbell@sen.parl.gc.ca
    Response:
    Too bad that the appointed for life members of the senate cannot be held accountable to the citizens they are supposed to serve.
    Confirmed as forum Captain Obvious by Woodchopper

BANNED
    They are not appointed for life. They are appointed until 75. He is 71 and has served Canada nobly as a Mountie, a mayor, and the inspiration of DaVinci's Inquest...so four more seasons, I mean sessions.

CGN frequent flyer CaptainPhillips's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    They are not appointed for life. They are appointed until 75. He is 71 and has served Canada nobly as a Mountie, a mayor, and the inspiration of DaVinci's Inquest...so four more seasons, I mean sessions.
    You are right. It is the appointed part I take exception to. Especially from his condescending response, Pompous Ass!
    Confirmed as forum Captain Obvious by Woodchopper

BANNED
    TBH, I have more respect for a guy who responds at all. He's giving you the straight goods, its just an answer we don't necessarily like or agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPhillips View Post
    You are right. It is the appointed part I take exception to. Especially from his condescending response, Pompous Ass!

Lol have to love all the liberals, phoned, sent email, snail mail to date no response. As much as I love summer,, hurry up october!!!!

CGN Regular
    Last edited by webman1; 05-16-2023 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonGreen View Post
    but they want to arm the police with these "people hunting rifles"....they are practically slapping us in the face with their intentions guys, history repeats itself
    So true.

Email sent. We'll see if I get a response

The government needs to do something about these crazy incel misogynists that want to kill women. Perhaps that will
    take some of the pressure off us. Plus when JT mishandles the whole affair it will just provide more ammo for the Scheer camp.
    The van ramming attack that Tory and Trudeau ignored, and the shooting that became their bloody shirt of emotional rhetoric
    on gun control, were both lonely, spiteful misogynists. When did the truth ever stop a politician, though?

According to the expert's descriptions on a recent W5 episode, the Poly shooting in 1989 meets all the characteristics of an
    incel attack. For 30 years the government has been going after the wrong group of people. I wonder if Cukier is going to go
    after the incels instead of trying to figure out how to ban the mysterious Mini-14? Doubtful.