Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: ACTION:Feds look to clamp down on guns ‘designed to hunt people’

Liberals and this Blair guy are idiots. Let us vote them out in Oct. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by tiriaq View Post
    Forget about arming police - some game officers are getting them...
    yup and id bet you an extra large timmys and a sour cream glaze doughnut that even if they banned all semi autos and you and i were out hunting with single shot cooeys, those game officers would still have ar-15s with 30 round magazines. same goes for the police, the justification for them having these guns is to help level the playing field against criminals gaining access to more serious hardware then a 6 shot .38, okay fair enough, but since they claim "50% of the guns are coming from law abiding gun owners", and if they were to eliminate our guns, surly they would not need as much firepower anymore right? yea i somehow doubt the police will ever be scaling back their armored vehicles, ARs, body armor and the rest, but heaven forbid we keep our guns after proving we are the most law abiding citizens of this country
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Things are starting to go downhill extremely quickly...

Make sure to get out and vote in the upcoming election! Your voice can make an impact!

All firearms have been created through time as a means to hurt people. Muzzle loaders, were replaced with rolling blocks and lever actions, lever actions were replaced by more efficient bolt guns and semi autos in ww1, fully automatic rifles were more common in ww2. prior to all of that swords and spears. Just because there is a current system does not make the older system more obsolete. The only factor is intent with any "tool".

I have had discussions with fellow firearms owners this week on this topic that only have firearms for hunting purposes. They truly believe that bolt guns have only been created for the purposes of hunting. The were completely ignorant to the history of firearms. After I broke the history down I believe I opened their eyes.

At what point will Canadians realize:

1) It doesn't matter who you vote for, the agenda is still the same - to disarm and impoverish the populace;
    2) To bankrupt us as country through adoption of BS United Nations decrees (ie: carbon tax, labeling our resources as "dirty", UN stamping of firearms with their own special serial #, etc)
    3) Through 1 and 2 above, bring us in line with UN rule thereby stripping us of democratic powers the same as members of the EU are now subjects of Brussels.

The EU is already seeing this and is why Brexit was a hot button topic. The Brits see the writing on the wall and want out. The EU has "decreed" that they want to determine the number of migrants/immigrants to be brought into a country, have their own special 'EU' military at their beck and call and even require that all European autos be fully compliant with "auto-compliance" of speed limits.

It's boiling down to a removal of personal freedoms that are being ever encroached on. Our bureaucrats are steering our largely amateur politicians in this direction.

CGN frequent flyer
    Maybe send a few bucks to help the Conservatives win.

Just spoke for 10 minutes with my liberal MP office. Stated my case very clearly. Waste of breath likely, but nevertheless did it.
    If you meet more than one azzhole per day...chances are you're the azzhole....

Not saying this is not a good suggestion (it is), but October is too far from now. And our problem is now.
    Long live Alberta.

Long live Alberta.

Quote Originally Posted by Steyn View Post
    Not saying this is not a good suggestion (it is), but October is too far from now. And our problem is now.
    100% Agree. We have present and immediate issue. Procrastinating and thinking of October will be just damage control AFTER the bull has rampaged in the glass house.

Do things NOW.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast