Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: ACTION:Feds look to clamp down on guns ‘designed to hunt people’

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The Liberals are trying to blame law abiding gun owners for all the cr$p done by scumbag criminals and gang bangers.

CGN Regular
    Last edited by webman1; 05-16-2023 at 01:27 PM.

Yup I will echo all the comments here, every single firearms owner that’s worth anything in the fall needs to vote conservative/cpc and all this gun hate and fear monger being spewed out by these liberal f@&$s will end. BUT you MUST get out and VOTE, to often people say well I didn’t vote last time, if you don’t vote you are part of the problem
    “I felt a great disturbance in the Force. As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi

CGN Regular
    Last edited by webman1; 05-16-2023 at 01:27 PM.

Guns designed to hunt people, like what... Winchester 1897, M1 Garand, Colt M1911, Luger P08, Webley Mk.VI (.455).

Idiots...
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tiriaq View Post
    Forget about arming police - some game officers are getting them...
    But how can the use them unless someone issues "people" tags?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    But how can the use them unless someone issues "people" tags?
    Checked the LEH;s... nothing

CGN Regular
    I remember many years ago when Bill Blair was chief of TPS and he had a regular call in show on citynews or CP24. It was during the first "summer of the gun" in Toronto. At the time he said many times on the show that legal gun owners were not the problem and he fully supported legal firearm ownership. I cannot find this show anywhere, it would be great if this could be found and brought to light......Any Gunnutz work at CityTv....or have deep internet skills?

This was before Bill Blair decided that being a "liberal" would provide him with a another public service pension.... And before he was willing to sell his soul.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post
    Guns designed to hunt people, like what... Winchester 1897, M1 Garand, Colt M1911, Luger P08, Webley Mk.VI (.455).

Idiots...
    Yeah pretty stupid to say "designed to hunt people" every firearm since muzzleloaders were used for war. Even lever actions that won the west where used often against people.

And as heard before. The notion has always been whatever rifle is common for military use is often then adapted for use by the hunting sporting community.

Just as ARs are the most popular sporting rifle now after being field by the military. So was the lever action the people's rifle, and of course bolt actions like the Springfield, Lee Enfield and Mosin nagant were THEE Sporting rifle of the time after they saw military service. Of course again those bolt action were made to "hunt people" during use wars.

CGN Regular
    Last edited by webman1; 05-16-2023 at 01:00 PM.