Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: ACTION:Feds look to clamp down on guns ‘designed to hunt people’

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Woah, wait a second. Isn’t it the conservatives who are supposed to be the ones who use fear and scare tactics? Nothing makes sense anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    Woah, wait a second. Isn’t it the conservatives who are supposed to be the ones who use fear and scare tactics? Nothing makes sense anymore.
    Conservatives are the ones that whimper in the corner while they get steam-rolled by the hard left. There probably are not a lot of Canadians that listen to conservative talk radio down from the US, but podcasts are available now and I recommend whoever can I listen to Mark Levin. While he focuses on US politics, he speaks a lot about liberty and the ideas behind it, and that is important for everyone to kno.

He once made the point that when we elect conservatives, they never move the ball forward because they're too afraid of the political backlash. When the left does, they push as far as they can, damned the political consequences. Yes, sometimes they suffer greatly like during the mid-terms after Obama won, but ultimately they're more successful getting their policy through over time because they understand how hard it is to undo something like Obamacare or anti-gun bills, both politically and legislatively, once they have passed.
    Member of CSSA, NFA, CFFR and OFAH

The Conservatives need to amend the bill of rights to include 2A style protections after they win the next election...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    Quote Originally Posted by Picatinny View Post
    This is GOLD.
    Well thought out Sir!
    It is a sign of how the Liberals are all dirty tactics and no substance or integrity.

Its called pushing the opponent into the weeds.

Usually it is done by misrepresenting key details.

By saying something somewhat involved that is beyond the general knowledge of the public, and grossly misrepresenting it.

You stick your opponent in having to explain distinctions that are not understood by the public.

It is designed to make your opponent sound like they are making excuses why what was said is not true.

And the opponent is not making any points of their own as they are stuck all on the defensive.

Same tactic different version, now you attack the person/people/subject directly.

By saying something vile and insulting and damaging about an opponent that is completely untrue.

Guns are designed to hunt people for example.

How to respond?

Either the opponent is forced to try to ignore it so you can then say it sticks...........

Or the opponent attacks you or changes the subject, with the same result..............

Or the opponent is again forced to explain which results in the public only hearing them make excuses and the discussion is only about the repeated lies.

The public hears the lies mixed with truth and cannot distinguish.

By carefully watching you can pick up and pick out these Lieberal tactics and how the CPC is forced to deal with the Liberal Lying Antics.
    Last edited by Milanczar; 06-01-2019 at 10:54 AM.
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    But how can the use them unless someone issues "people" tags?
    I think the only places you can get "people hunting permissions" is in Africa ….. they hire people to hunt poachers
    and in that southern Asian country..... with the president Duterte..... can't believe the country's name escapes me LOL still on my first coffee..... but in that country you have government permission to hunt down and kill drug dealers.
    LOL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The liberals will not stop ever..
    I notice our CGN friends who still believe there is another way??
    Have gone dark... All they are is liberal stooges anyways

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    The liberals will not stop ever..
    I notice our CGN friends who still believe there is another way??
    Have gone dark...
    All they are is liberal stooges anyways
    Heh... so true.
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by true canadian View Post
    The Conservatives need to amend the bill of rights to include 2A style protections after they win the next election...
    Lmao. Liberals will just need to compare the Conservatives to the NRA and they will be finished. Majority of Canadians are anti-NRA because the org is painted as being pro-shootings and anti-public safety. Pretty successful campaign on the left’s part, gotta hand it them on their ability to slander/brainwash.

Here's what I wrote to my MP - feel free to copy/edit

DearXXXX

I am writing to you as my MP to ask that you clarify for me comments made by Minister Blair's office and reported in the media this week. The coverage in the media (excerpted from the Global News website below) suggests further measures may be under consideration to ban legally owned handguns and some semi automatic firearms.

The statement is inflammatory and inaccurate. The suggestion that these firearms are bing brought into "our" communities to do harm is an exaggeration beyond belief - unless Mr Blair is also representing and speaking for the United States of America. There has been NO example of a legally-owned AR-15 firearm being used in any such incident in Canada that I am aware of.

This statement serves no purpose other than to misinform the public and it should be corrected.

As you may have guessed, I am a firearms owner. I fully respect the current laws that govern the ownership, transport and use of firearms in this country. What the minister should be signalling to voters is that he intends to do more to stop the trafficking and use of illegal firearms on our streets and in our cities. That is where problem lies. It does not lie with legal firearms users who, like me, take the responsibilities associated with our sport extremely seriously.

I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,
    Still partial to the German, rather than Austrian, varietals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    [youtube]uMsqEph7a8I[/youtube]
    You guys remember this little piece?
    Fear tactics are SOP for the LPC.
    If you're going through hell, keep going.