Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: ACTION:Feds look to clamp down on guns ‘designed to hunt people’

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bogusiii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    Tell you what, I'll shoot you four times - and at the same time kill your colleagues/classmates and see just how rational and concerned with the property rights of others you become.
    Tell you what. You shoot me four times and I'll be bloody mad at you, not the gun you used, the ground you walk on or the door you entered by.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Keebler750's Avatar
    That activist had four bullet holes pumped into her by a whackjob. I think that entitles her to an opinion...

FF
    What the flyin' hell is going on in this thread????

Do you actually believe that a car accident victim is somehow justified in becoming an expert witness on automobile safety panels merely because of his or her victimhood?

Surely some expertise might be more practical than raw emotional bias?

No one decries these victims' right to an opinion. What we're against is the lack of Subject Matter Experts to actually help reduce the violence NONE OF US wants. Those victims, absent any expertise, should stay the #### away from policy, and so should people who USE those victims for traction.

BANNED
    I believe that casting someone who took four rounds of .223/5.56 NATO as some sort of whiner who stomps her feet is foolish.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Tell you what, I'll shoot you four times - and at the same time kill your colleagues/classmates and see just how rational and concerned with the property rights of others you become.
    Stop, you’re not rational.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Keebler750's Avatar
    I believe that casting someone who took four rounds of .223/5.56 NATO as some sort of whiner who stomps her feet is foolish.
    Okay. Cool.

Do you think they should help, or be used to, create policy?

Because that's what we're ACTUALLY talking about.

She is. Its like someone that got hit by a car wanting to ban cars and then crying about it when they dont. What possible perspective on firearms could she give the commitee? A crazy man shot her 4 times, thats it, nothing more. I have zero respect for her or her cause. Gangs are the problem, she focuses on the average gun owner. She will not listen to logic and whines when nobody listens to her.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bogusiii's Avatar
    ……..
    Last edited by bogusiii; 07-17-2019 at 11:06 PM. Reason: oops

BANNED
    Which is the more rational position?

Option A: Stomping your feet about property rights which don't exist in this country and attacking one of the most sympathetic voices in this debate

Option B: Recognizing that you are dealing with people and politicians and votes and campaign contributions and the political chess match that goes with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bfranklin View Post
    Stop, you’re not rational.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrock View Post
    Backwards. The AR 15 was designed to be a sporting rifle and then was adapted to attempt to meet changes to military requirements. AR 15 first, M16 second, not the other way around.
    Eugene Stoner might "beg to differ" ...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I suspect/fear that Canada will have a minority government after this autumn's election. Either Scheer or Trudeau ... it's so close that it'll be a coin toss. But whoever forms that government will be beholden to the NDP and the Greens to stay in power.

Simple and awful facts.

I better get a fair (American-spec) price for my minty decade-old Stag AR-15 ... before they toss it into some glowing smelter in Hamilton or Selkirk or Regina.

I'd prefer it if all that stuff was sent in anonymous sea-cans to Ukraine with an anonymous gift-tag saying "From You-Know-Who in Vegreville/Dauphin " ... Maybe with a subtle intertwined ���� beaver/perogy ���� graphic ...
    Last edited by boomer49; 07-18-2019 at 08:15 PM.