Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: ACTION:Feds look to clamp down on guns ‘designed to hunt people’

A rifle is a rifle a 308 deer rifle will kill a person the same way a tavor x95 will kill a deer being tacticool and aggresive looking doesnt increase a firearms likely hood of being used with bad intentions

BANNED
    I'm going to buy you a box of punctuation for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Freebychoice247 View Post
    A rifle is a rifle a 308 deer rifle will kill a person the same way a tavor x95 will kill a deer being tacticool and aggresive looking doesnt increase a firearms likely hood of being used with bad intentions

But an x95 is scary looking. Just jokes. But in all seriousness try telling that to a die hard liberal. My father is a good example. He is actually just afraid of a gun, just sitting there being cleaned. No matter how many times you prove to him its unloaded it still scares him. I can completely tear his argument to shreds regarding semi automatic firearms (and I have on many occasions) but he cannot accept my argument. People see what they want to see. Luckily I make up for his lack of guns tenfold! I took him to the range a few years and he wouldn't even fire the rifle once. I looked like a pro though. On my first shot I scored a bulllseye at 100 yards with a stock hundred year old Swiss K11. I can score hits consistently but not like that. I love that gewehr patrone 11.

Edit, should have quoted this for the post 2 behind mine

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by freebychoice247 View Post
    a rifle is a rifle a 308 deer rifle will kill a person the same way a tavor x95 will kill a deer being tacticool and aggresive looking doesnt increase a firearms likely hood of being used with bad intentions
    all a firearm is, is a launching platform nothing more. Why is it distinguished as more than that?

Do not feed this trol.
    Member CSSA, OFAH CCFR
    Gun laws are ridiculous. Honest people don't need them. Criminals don't care about them.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by czfan85 View Post
    But an x95 is scary looking. Just jokes. But in all seriousness try telling that to a die hard liberal. My father is a good example. He is actually just afraid of a gun, just sitting there being cleaned. No matter how many times you prove to him its unloaded it still scares him. I can completely tear his argument to shreds regarding semi automatic firearms (and I have on many occasions) but he cannot accept my argument. People see what they want to see. Luckily I make up for his lack of guns tenfold! I took him to the range a few years and he wouldn't even fire the rifle once. I looked like a pro though. On my first shot I scored a bulllseye at 100 yards with a stock hundred year old Swiss K11. I can score hits consistently but not like that. I love that gewehr patrone 11.

Edit, should have quoted this for the post 2 behind mine
    Yes! And your K-11 is not scary-looking to (as many) people as a "black rifle"is.
    I've got a K-31 I call "the rifle of peace" because the original owners' accuracy scared their potential enemies into not attacking them. I gotta say, those Swiss rifles just look a lot more...friendly. :0 )

Tagged

To me it all seams asinine, wast of millions of dollars that could have been redirected to putting more police in the high crime areas of our cities and provinces.
    As one of over 1.37 million Canadian legal gun owners I feel like I am being criminalized just because I own legal guns. My records are completely clean no criminal crimes etc.
    So, why am I being looked at by the Federal government as a possible criminal just because I happen to own legally obtained guns? Get real gov. people, it looks good in the press that the government is going to take all legally owned guns from trained responsible owners.
    A salute to our troops as I was an active reservist!

redacted
    Last edited by azmarsh; 04-02-2022 at 02:15 PM.

This no different than banning spoons to cure obesity. It does nothing to solve the problem.