Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DPMS Oracles AR15’s in stock

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    It's not just the fear of a ban. There is some fear, but this is a damn good price. It amounts to 637.50$ + shipping+tx for a decent entry level AR. About 700$ total if only GST to pay.

It wasn't so long ago that anything other than norinco was 1000$+. Even NEA was priced around 1000$.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    Came for the Oracle, left with a sweet deal on an optics ready M&P15. Thanks!
    Can I ask what made you decide on the S&W instead of the oracle?

I did my part just brought the total available down by one!��

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    It's not just the fear of a ban. There is some fear, but this is a damn good price. It amounts to 637.50$ + shipping+tx for a decent entry level AR. About 700$ total if only GST to pay.

It wasn't so long ago that anything other than norinco was 1000$+. Even NEA was priced around 1000$.
    Yeah, the post trump election price structure/sales really drove down the price on entry level ARs. Nice to see the prices held in the same ballpark.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastxr View Post
    Sell em all and hope for the best. I just saw an article pop up on my google news feed that activists are concerned about the surge in AR-15 sales....concerned? Make em shake in their boots boys.
    I hope they appreciate the irony of this. Before talk of c71 there was something like 66,000 ARs in public hands. Now there's something like 140,000. One anti-gun guy I know didn't even know the AR was legal for civilian ownership in Canada. He's lived his entire life not being afraid of them, and now of course he's terrified of something that's been going on without his knowledge for decades.

This is a perfect example of not trying to fix something that isn't broken. If they hadn't tried to ban them, sales of ARs has probably would have state below hundred thousand for several more years. I bought two last week haha.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Quote Originally Posted by BCreserveMP View Post
    Now there's something like 140,000.
    If you don't mind me asking, where did you find that stat?

Can't remember if I read it or if someone told me. Based on sales since that FOIA request disclosed 66,000
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Ryan: Just an FYI, I think you're out of stock (cause I can't find it anymore), but it still appears in my cart. I guess I would get an error of some kind if I tried to go ahead with the order, but it could be confusing for some user. Maybe tell your IT guys that when a product goes out of stock it should be removed from the cart, with a warning to the customer.

Looks like the M&P is gone too! Love it.

It wouldn’t have let you check out and would have cleared out when the carts clear. I just added more that are arriving Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Ryan: Just an FYI, I think you're out of stock (cause I can't find it anymore), but it still appears in my cart. I guess I would get an error of some kind if I tried to go ahead with the order, but it could be confusing for some user. Maybe tell your IT guys that when a product goes out of stock it should be removed from the cart, with a warning to the customer.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast