Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last in Canada - SMITH & WESSON SPORT 2 5.56 OPTICS READY $799.99

CGN Regular
    Those complaining about the price, just delete your account and bi*** somewhere else.
    They don't ALWAYS have a higher price because they choose to,and if you don't like the price then don't complain aka follow the CGN rules. You guys are both new so maybe you missed it.
    Necro monger you also complain when companies don't post a price cause you're too lazy to go to their website.

Delete
    Last edited by Necro Monger; 12-05-2019 at 07:25 PM.
    CCFR CSSA NFA member because we really need them all

Quote Originally Posted by Necro Monger View Post
    I’m entitled to my opinion and I will always call out a business with unsavary selling tactics. There “sale” is everyone’s regular price. If you can’t stand the truth, stay in the shadows with the cockroach’s.
    *their
    The cockroach’s what? What does it have?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    So you charge more for the exact same rifle without the front and rear sights. Good deal for you, you get to charge more and have a set of sights you can sell also. Do you also sell water at $20 a bottle during natural disasters???
    I’m entitled to my opinion and I will always call out a business with unsavary selling tactics. There “sale” is everyone’s regular price. If you can’t stand the truth, stay in the shadows with the cockroach’s.
    The optics ready model is priced higher everywhere, and I don't even see the word "sale" anywhere in the ad. You should really make sure you know what you're talking about before you start complaining, lest you make yourself look like an ignorant blowhard. Although it may be too little, too late for that...

CGN Regular
    So the problem is that people come on here and complain about prices when a lot of the times it's not the store that set that price, it's a new shipment with a new price... Yet people blame the store when it's regular firearm enthusiasts trying to sell products while they're worrying about their business going under potentially because of our government. And then they pay to be on CGN and have people complaining about something out of their control.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VICIOUS's Avatar
    It is not like they was gonna buy anything. Bored rain day?

Can someone recommend me another flash hider, besides the A2 style one that I currently have.... Preferably a comp or brake that doesn't "break the bank!"
    <3
    Another wave of propaganda, and a new strain of BULLSHHT!!!

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink! -unknown

not such a bad price at all, let's support our local small business gun stores!

So you charge more for the exact same rifle without the front and rear sights. Good deal for you, you get to charge more and have a set of sights you can sell also. Do you also sell water at $20 a bottle during natural disasters???
    These are shipped without sights. Hence optic ready.
    Oh Brother....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12