Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Is The Way To Run A Business

This Is The Way To Run A Business

Late last night I fired off an email to enquire about a scope I found on Frontier Firearms site and it's on sale to boot. After spending over 11k since Boxing Day, my disposable income has pretty much been disposed of. But, there's always a but, I wanted this scope and at that price. 7:20 AM the next morning, their time, I had a reply and secured that scope by noon.
    Two other CGN Sponsors, one declined to do business (it was an enquiry only) and the other, well it's been crickets for 72+ hrs. I'm actually glad they did because now I have what I've been looking for. Cheers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Fully aware I'm Living the Dream.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    All I gotta say about Frontier, is that they totally lied about the condition of one of their used import SxS that I bought...

it was way better than described.

CGN Regular
    I have done a fair bit of business with them.
    Great deals, great communication back and forth, quick service. From putting an order in on a restricted to receiving the firearm a few days later, they aim to please the customer. Granted I am located in Sask and they are Sask business.
    But still, if you haven't done business with them before and plan to in the future, you will be pleased.

High praise to a company that responds to you and sells you something...what is this world coming too....seriously.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyair View Post
    High praise to a company that responds to you and sells you something...what is this world coming too....seriously.
    This obvious requirement escapes many businesses. It's one reason why Amazon is so successful. Their warehouse items are shipped almost instantly and any problems are resolved straight away.
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Onagoth View Post
    This obvious requirement escapes many businesses. It's one reason why Amazon is so successful. Their warehouse items are shipped almost instantly and any problems are resolved straight away.
    You are right about that. Just this week my gf ordered a $600 Burberry watch from amazon. The shipment was delayed by almost a week due to customs. Long story short they gave it to her for free for her troubles. I couldn't believe it.

BANNED

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyair View Post

Yes so many posts where buyers are thanking sellers for selling them a grossly marked up item.

Hopefully people start realizing any form of a gun ban will hurt them way more than it will hurt a gun person.

Just look at all the sales; if a gun ban occurs they will be stuck with a lot of inventory and no buyers.

Okay I’m under a canopy now so flame away.
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lyman54's Avatar
    They are top notch. Were very quick to help me for a problem with a Henry I bought some years back, couldn't ask for better service.
    If guns cause crime, mine must be defective

For the trolls, two other businesses couldn't have give a rat's ass about responding or doing what businesses normally do. There are others on here that have given excellent service too. This is probably a poke too to say, you snooze, you loose. At the end of the day, it's still survival of the fittest.

For a business the bottom line is this:
    $$$$$$$.$$
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Fully aware I'm Living the Dream.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast