Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This Is The Way To Run A Business

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Frontier Firearms is one of the best to do on-line business with. God Bless them!

One of my go-to places

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    All I gotta say about Frontier, is that they totally lied about the condition of one of their used import SxS that I bought...

it was way better than described.
    Had a horrible experience with this company a few years ago, don't ever try and return something. See their return policy, Canadian Access to firearms banned them from advertising because of it. Ended up costing me a lot of money. Stay away!

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Had a horrible experience with this company a few years ago, don't ever try and return something. See their return policy, Canadian Access to firearms banned them from advertising because of it. Ended up costing me a lot of money. Stay away!
    We had a good talk with the owner of CATF a few weeks ago about the paper, also kept in contact with the founder Paul over the years. The reason that we stopped advertising was because in the time from design until the paper came out, we would have already sold out of many of the products, and we would get phone calls for up to 5 months on things posted in the adds. We found that the online adds and newsletters worked better for us. We still recommend the paper to gun owners as a valuable resource.

Most people would say "nice try", but there was nothing nice or even creative about what you just pulled out of the air. You do know that making up a story to defame is considered slander? It would take all of a 30 second phone call to prove your story a false. Keep you garbage to yourself please.
    Last edited by Frontier Firearms; 06-16-2019 at 11:46 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bibatoad View Post
    ^^^^ This guy is LIAR BEWARE ^^^^
    “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” G. Michael Hopf

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    All I gotta say about Frontier, is that they totally lied about the condition of one of their used import SxS that I bought...

it was way better than described.
    I had the opposite experience with one of their 9.3x57 rifles, the bubba bolt knob was hitting the side of the action and wouldn't allow the bolt to rotate all the way. However, they gladly exchanged it. The rifle I picked for the exchange with $10 more expensive, they didn't charge me the difference, and Canada Post didn't even charge me to ship it back - CP returned it to sender as a refused parcel (despite the fact it was signed for at my house, opened, and then returned to the post office a few days later. I'm pretty sure thats not standard practice). It took me a few weeks to get the new rifle between the old one shipping out and the new one shipping back, but in the end I got a rifle I happy with for a really good price!

Quote Originally Posted by bibatoad View Post
    Their return policy is plenty reasonable. If there is nothing wrong with the gun and you decide you want to return it, expect to pay a restocking fee from any dealer. If the gun you bought is defective, they'll remedy it! At least that was my experience.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12