Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Go Tenda Transfer?

Ya that's not right... same day as me wtf. Now I'm kinda worried

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    Quote Originally Posted by 870pumplover View Post
    I feel yeah I am now worried they sold me a consignment rifle or used or something.
    Can't see that happening, but should be easy to figure out, no?

Quote Originally Posted by 870pumplover View Post
    Ya that's not right... same day as me wtf. Now I'm kinda worried
    Mine was a M&P 15 Sport II. His, a Colt LE6920.

It was one of the m&p 15 iis for $659.99, advertised as new for the AR sale so...

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerguy View Post
    Mine was a M&P 15 Sport II. His, a Colt LE6920.

Ya see why are the m&p 15s having to do personal transfers ? If you do call CFO tm please let me know in here as I'm on nights and wont have time to unfortunately this week.

Same. I'll call in tomorrow to complete the transfer.

Are you 100% certain you completed a personal transfer? Are you positive the number wasn't sent to you just as a reference? Did the vendor explicitly state that you needed to call to complete the transfer?

It's possible that you didn't need to complete anything at all but the CFP rep just went through the motions. Alternatively, the CFP may not have realized you were simply calling to check the status since 99% of the time the vendors don't volunteer the transfer reference number for a retail transfer unless you call and ask for it.

If you definitely completed a personal transfer the best explanation would be you got a gun that one of the employees had bought for themselves but changed their mind. Maybe someone reneged on a sale after the transfer had been completed? Who knows, extremely unlikely you are getting a used gun...

CGN Regular
    Why don’t you just call Tenda directly and ask them what’s going on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wal-Mart Greeter View Post
    Are you 100% certain you completed a personal transfer? Are you positive the number wasn't sent to you just as a reference? Did the vendor explicitly state that you needed to call to complete the transfer?

It's possible that you didn't need to complete anything at all but the CFP rep just went through the motions. Alternatively, the CFP may not have realized you were simply calling to check the status since 99% of the time the vendors don't volunteer the transfer reference number for a retail transfer unless you call and ask for it.

If you definitely completed a personal transfer the best explanation would be you got a gun that one of the employees had bought for themselves but changed their mind. Maybe someone reneged on a sale after the transfer had been completed? Who knows, extremely unlikely you are getting a used gun...
    Well I've never had a business email the reference number before and telling me it has been submitted and we will ship after complete.

I definitely had to go through the motions and complete the transfer when I called regarding the ref number. Would they not know lol if it was already sent to CFO?

Still very odd

Quote Originally Posted by cras111 View Post
    Why don’t you just call Tenda directly and ask them what’s going on ?
    They often don't answer the phone or emails... My wife is waiting on an AR from them. Every time I have dealt with them they don't fail to disappoint. Low prices keep me coming back but this time will be the last. I bet this is coming my way.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast