Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Go Tenda Transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by cras111 View Post
    Why don’t you just call Tenda directly and ask them what’s going on ?
    I tried and no one picked up and I'm on nights this week so I wont be around during business hours

Could just be a mistake or there must be a reason they wanted to verify. I've never had to call for a business transfer. Only for private.

Ontario does suck for transfers. License holders getting delayed or not approved because there not a member at a range. Just plain dumb reasons.

It also could just be a mix up. Like alot of services and businesses. There are front line workers like mcdonalds. The cashier has no idea why the promo code you got in the mail isn't valid .
    Last edited by TheRedStar47; 06-02-2019 at 11:47 PM.

Last edited by 870pumplover; 06-03-2019 at 12:00 AM.

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    Checked back on some of my previous tenda emails. They emailed me with the reference numbers for those orders too, I never did anything with those reference numbers. This time shouldn't be any different, but I may still call in tomorrow.

Could be my mistake then.. I would hope thsts what it is. As I said in op they seem like an okay company with good prices. Reading the reddit review got me worried..

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerguy View Post
    Checked back on some of my previous tenda emails. They emailed me with the reference numbers for those orders too, I never did anything with those reference numbers. This time shouldn't be any different.
    Here's your answer. They sent you the transfer number just as a reference and the CFP rep just went through the motions.

I bet Tenda does this as a way to avoid people calling and clogging their phone lines asking for the status of the transfer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    I was at Tenda at 11am, opening time today. There must've been 20 customers in the store by 11:05! No wonder they sometimes can't answer the phone. Similarly, I was at Reliable last Wed when I was in Vancouver. At 3pm, there must've been at least 15 customers in there buying up guns. The last two weeks must have been crazy busy for gun shops.
    CSSA Member

Thanks guys.. I feel way better. Thsts why I came here first as i didn't wanna give them trouble or take their time without knowing.

I figured i would get answers here in which I did. Solid community and I appreciate the help .. Cheers !

Why not call Tenda and ask.??

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast