Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Go Tenda Transfer?

Thanks for all the input guys. As I said it was my mistake as I've never received a transfer number from a retailer before.

My first time dealing with them.. as I said other then that concern they seem like a great company. They have good prices anyways.

Still no transfer yet but I read today that the RCMP is receiving around 1800 restricted transfer on a erage a day now lol so ya it's to be expected

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    Mine just got approved. I was emailed the tracking number.

I have ALWAYS called the CFO when either buying or selling any type of gun whether it be a long gun or restricted. This inevitably speeds up the process of the transfer every time.
    A salute to our troops as I was an active reservist!

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by luv2roll View Post
    Calling the CFO now gets you a message that they are too busy to answer. They dont even put people on hold.
    I called them last friday around lunch time. They were very helpful and told me that my ar transfer with tenda is in the works. Coincidentally, my two private pistol transfers went through that same day. The Ontario cfo emailed me all my info and I had my hardware in my hands less than an hour later. Even when I called them waiting for my licence they were mostly helpful. Same with tenda. I've called them twice in the last week and a half for a purchase and a question and they answered right away and helped me.
    I guess I've been on a hot streak lol. Day #8 of my AR wait time from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hvacpimp View Post
    I called them last friday around lunch time. They were very helpful and told me that my ar transfer with tenda is in the works. Coincidentally, my two private pistol transfers went through that same day. The Ontario cfo emailed me all my info and I had my hardware in my hands less than an hour later. Even when I called them waiting for my licence they were mostly helpful. Same with tenda. I've called them twice in the last week and a half for a purchase and a question and they answered right away and helped me.
    I guess I've been on a hot streak lol. Day #8 of my AR wait time from them.

I guess Monday around lunch time they were super busy
    CSSA Member, CFFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerguy View Post
    Mine just got approved. I was emailed the tracking number.
    Curious what time tenda sent it , morning or night for tracking

Tenda always takes care of their customers, sometimes it may seem slow but it always gets done.
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

Tenda has always sent me an update - I have never had to do anything except wait for it to be delivered

FYI - link below was posted by another vendor then taken down shortly after -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=Rg3kZpzX-dc

It was taken down because it's fake. Dont fear monger dude. There is no source or reference and all legit sites have removed this as fake news

Thank you to all who contributed to this thread, I too am waiting on a transfer for an ar I bought at tenda, I was also sent a similar email with reference number included, and was wondering the same as this is only my second restricted purchase (my first restricted purchase from a business )and am still getting used to the transfer process, after reading g this thread, all my questions are answered. I'm just going to be patient!
    This forum is such an awesome resource for navigating the world of canadian firearms ownership, thanks again!
    Last edited by Mosin_redstar; 06-04-2019 at 09:56 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456