Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Go Tenda Transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by DIGAF View Post
    Why not call Tenda and ask.??
    Why don't you read through the thread?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sixty9santa's Avatar
    I had the same happen this time around and back in November.
    Back in November, I simply waited until it showed up a week later with nothing to do on my part.
    No instructions in the email this time around either other than the reference number.
    They send it for your reference only or if you wish to call and speed things up.

Here's my email from last week:

Hello, a note has just been added to your order:

Hi
    We had submitted the restricted firearm transfer application to your Chief Firearm Officer. The reference number XXXXXXX
    We will arrange the shipment for you as soon as we get the transfer approved. The tracking number will be sent to you via Email before the package goes out.

Thanks you!
    Regards
    Team Tenda
    Last edited by sixty9santa; 06-03-2019 at 10:03 AM.
    "Genius begins great works, but labor alone finishes them." Joseph Joubert

To all with TDS: Trump for Prime Minister!!!

I cant recall which gun I bought (but memory is vaguely pointing to my M&P II), but when I purchased it sat there with no activity until I called in with the reference number enquiring about it... Then within 15 minutes of me hanging up the transfer was completed. Not sure if this was just lucky timing or calling in with the reference (and providing all the other details they asked for) made the xfer move...

Delete
    Last edited by rnrogers; 06-03-2019 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 870pumplover View Post
    Hello,

I had ordered a restricted rifle from Go Tenda and to my surprise I had to call in and complete a transfer ?

Never had this happen with a restricted before ? Why was it a personal transfer and not a business transfer? I'm guessing their wait times will be that of a personal and not a business now ?

Just nothing I've ever encountered and was curious... other then that it seems like an okay company.
    Tenda does this as a business practice. The email is just an FYI to let you know the current status, there is no need for you to call the CFC but if you do they will still take your call. There was a post like this on FB too, someone slagging a good business because they just make unfounded assumptions of a personal transfer. A little patience goes a long way when retailers are scrambling to fill insanely busy orders.
    Last edited by juancarlos; 06-03-2019 at 12:10 PM.

Calling the CFC has been impossible to get anyone on the phone. Keep going on hold forever!
    And the government wants to change further rules without planning more resources to handle the changes. Go figure.

Calling the CFO now gets you a message that they are too busy to answer. They dont even put people on hold.
    CSSA Member, CFFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by luv2roll View Post
    Calling the CFO now gets you a message that they are too busy to answer. They dont even put people on hold.
    Last week on Thursday, it wasn't too bad. On Hold for about 7-8min then got through. Maybe its Monday thing?

It has been 5 business days since my order with Tenda. Still says processing. I ordered a pistol with them before and it came in two weeks with nothing to do on my part except wait. I'm sure all these sales are clogging up the system.

I ordered my first restricted (pistol) from tenda last month and from the time I recieved the note on the account of transfer initiation to the receiving the tracking number was two days.
    Ruthlesss

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast