Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Go Tenda Transfer?

Go Tenda Transfer?

Hello,

I had ordered a restricted rifle from Go Tenda and to my surprise I had to call in and complete a transfer ?

Never had this happen with a restricted before ? Why was it a personal transfer and not a business transfer? I'm guessing their wait times will be that of a personal and not a business now ?

Just nothing I've ever encountered and was curious... other then that it seems like an okay company.

That is strange... Are you sure it was a personal transfer?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer alter3d's Avatar
    Hmm, that's interesting. I have 2 ARs coming from Tenda that I've been waiting for a transfer-complete/ship notice for. Only been 5 business days so far, so I'm not worried yet (other AR and handgun took 6 days each to complete) but this makes me wonder if I should follow up on the Tenda order...
    I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
    ― Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobedience

Yes check your email. I bought an AR15 Monday, received the conformation email Tuesday and then another email on Wednesday morning saying that the transfer was started. Said it wont be shipped till completed and had the transfer reference number. I called had to complete as any other personal restricted sale.

Quote Originally Posted by lacroian View Post
    That is strange... Are you sure it was a personal transfer?
    I dont know ? All I know is any other restriced I've bought from a business front I didn't have to call the CFO, the business took care of all the paperwork on their end. This was a transfer I had to complete via calling in the same as a personal sale hence me saying it is

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    I've been wondering the same thing with my recent AR order. I've bought a few pistols from Tenda and never had a problem, never had to call in. My job was done once I clicked confirm order. My AR order still shows "processing". The purchase was made 1 week ago today.

CGN frequent flyer Iron Sighted's Avatar
    I can only speak from my one personal experience, but I just got my first and only(so far) AR from Tenda a couple days ago.

I believe I placed the order on a Monday and it was shipping by the same Weds., picked it up from the post office, as well as the notification of transfer from the RCMP on Thurs. the following week.

If I had to guess, I'd say the volume of transfers they are dealing with right now is likely what is causing the delays. Does seem strange though that you are having to call in as well to complete the transfer like a personal sale, I definitely did not.

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerguy View Post
    I've been wondering the same thing with my recent AR order. I've bought a few pistols from Tenda and never had a problem, never had to call in. My job was done once I clicked confirm order. My AR order still shows "processing". The purchase was made 1 week ago today.
    I feel yeah I am now worried they sold me a consignment rifle or used or something.

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    I got emailed with the reference number on Wednesday. Maybe I'll call the CFC tomorrow to see what's up. A buddy of mine bought an AR from Tenda several hours after me and his has been shipped already.

Why did some of us have to complete a personal and some went through the business course of action

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast