Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: The export of high capacity magazines over 32 rounds is now prohibited.

when are they going to restrict exporting mag over 5 rounds?

Quote Originally Posted by twong1980 View Post
    And there goes my dream of buying 35 round magpul cz Evo Scorpion mags☹️
    Did any of these happen to make it to Canada?

I managed to get what probably was the last Magpul D60 in Canada, local store had it in the display case but not advertised online. I remembered seeing it last time I was there. I think it's time to stock up on 30 round AR mags, 10/22 10 round mags, and everything in between. You never know, and I don't have nearly enough standard capacity 30 round mags (5/30 of course). I'm thinking steel GI style mags for ultimate long term durability.

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    Managed to find 7, 33 rds Glock mags for my upcoming AR15 9mm built using Glock mags

Thank God

Sadly I didn't bought a SKS drum mag when they were available and affortable
    Still got AR and glock drum mag... <Liberals eyes bleed>

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by biohazard View Post
    I managed to get what probably was the last Magpul D60 in Canada, local store had it in the display case but not advertised online. I remembered seeing it last time I was there. I think it's time to stock up on 30 round AR mags, 10/22 10 round mags, and everything in between. You never know, and I don't have nearly enough standard capacity 30 round mags (5/30 of course). I'm thinking steel GI style mags for ultimate long term durability.
    Haha! Nice. I've been cruising the retailer's sites since seeing this thread earlier. I'd like to score a couple of these mags, high price or not.

They are worth it, built very well. I now own 2 of them. I was planning to get more but with this stupid ban that will be it. I wish I was able to get some 33 round Glock mags. Maybe I can find some Magpul 27 rounders instead

BANNED
    Nutnfancy recommended them as being great mags on a video back when. I had grabbed 2 from... GP tactical? a year or so ago, but yeah I could find a home for 1 or 2 more.

Zombiepocalypse Preparedness Center, Zombieville Center (Building 3, Munitions Storage)
    Damn, now there's gonna be a run on 40rd PMAGS and PMAG D60's -- who would of thought.
    It's easy to be brave from a safe distance.

CGN frequent flyer Diamondback Six's Avatar
    Seattle, WA, USA--a neighbor to the South
    Quote Originally Posted by macaufoto View Post
    when are they going to restrict exporting mag over 5 rounds?
    DON'T give the profanity of DDTC ideas... if they could find a way to creatively interpret ITAR to justify it, anything over 5 wouldn't be available to us down here in the US either.

Granted, it didn't help that a lot of the tech we shared with the UK in WWII, Attlee transferred wholesale to Stalin despite our requests not to... probably a big part of why there's a special hard-on for the Brits in ITAR.
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 06-06-2019 at 12:18 PM.
    Member NRA, SAF, FPC - WA State CPL
    I am a professional historian - when I draw comparisons between the actions of current and past governments, you can bet it is with great deliberation.