Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: The export of high capacity magazines over 32 rounds is now prohibited.

Last edited by Helsinki Cowboy; 06-29-2019 at 10:25 AM.
    Registration leads to confiscation .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    Does this apply to belts? It might be possible to disassemble the metal belts into links, but what about cloth belts?

CGN Regular
    i guess the US government would be extremely pissed off to know how many hi-cap mags are sailing across the border through the post office still.like the guy who had a bunch of mags taken appart,duct tapped together with a car antenna inside,and had it wrapped in cardboard,marked as a car antenna and is sailed though without problems,the mags just looked like a container for the antenna,that was hillarious,apparently did it a bunch of times,LOL.the rest of the parts came in separately without issues as well.so no matter what stupid laws they come up with,there will always be someone that will figure a way to get what they want,no to mention 1000's of miles of undefended border,not sure why they dont realize they are fighting a loosing battle,just like the battle on drugs,almost 100 years and still tons of the crap flows in, no problem,

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    i guess the US government would be extremely pissed off to know how many hi-cap mags are sailing across the border through the post office still.like the guy who had a bunch of mags taken appart,duct tapped together with a car antenna inside,and had it wrapped in cardboard,marked as a car antenna and is sailed though without problems,the mags just looked like a container for the antenna,that was hillarious,apparently did it a bunch of times,LOL.the rest of the parts came in separately without issues as well.so no matter what stupid laws they come up with,there will always be someone that will figure a way to get what they want,no to mention 1000's of miles of undefended border,not sure why they dont realize they are fighting a loosing battle,just like the battle on drugs,almost 100 years and still tons of the crap flows in, no problem,
    They have to be properly pinned so I doubt their sailing across in large numbers. Pinned at 5 they're just for show anyway.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    They have to be properly pinned so I doubt their sailing across in large numbers. Pinned at 5 they're just for show anyway.
    oh yes,,he at least gets them riveted first,wouldn't want to break canadian laws after all .LOL

Hey guys guess what? Glock doesn't make a 33 round mag. They make a 31 round mag with a +2 baseplate.

You're welcome, IRG.

Quote Originally Posted by AK View Post
    Hey guys guess what? Glock doesn't make a 33 round mag. They make a 31 round mag with a +2 baseplate.

You're welcome, IRG.
    You're late.

Quote Originally Posted by Dietz View Post
    Wouldn't switching the factory +2 baseplates for factory flat baseplates allow you to import the Glock 33rd mags? They would be 31rd mags?
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by Dietz View Post
    You're late.
    Oh wow, thanks.

Wasn't about to read 160+ posts to find your one nugget of wisdom that you clearly feel so proud of LOL. People here, I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by AK View Post
    Oh wow, thanks.

Wasn't about to read 160+ posts to find your one nugget of wisdom that you clearly feel so proud of LOL. People here, I swear.
    Why did his reply offend you so much?

CGN Regular
    FYI, i have ONE spare new in box 40 round AR PMAG coloured in Sand i'd be willing to trade for a black one.

Sand is best if you want to dye the mag a custom color, or do multicam pattern etc.

I have some black ones already so I feel bad dying this last one black since now that they are so rare, as someone could use it for a special build.

PM me if interested in a trade