Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: The export of high capacity magazines over 32 rounds is now prohibited.

These forums are kept up for public comment/opinion, and to keep everyone informed. We will not tolerate profanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback Six View Post
    DON'T give the profanity of DDTC ideas... if they could find a way to creatively interpret ITAR to justify it, anything over 5 wouldn't be available to us down here in the US either.

Granted, it didn't help that a lot of the tech we shared with the UK in WWII, Attlee transferred wholesale to Stalin despite our requests not to... probably a big part of why there's a special hard-on for the Brits in ITAR.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Will you be able to import the glock 33rounders without the plus 2 baseplate making it 31 rounds and maybe have the baseplate seperate at the time of import?

Quote Originally Posted by smooth operator View Post
    Will you be able to import the glock 33rounders without the plus 2 baseplate making it 31 rounds and maybe have the baseplate seperate at the time of import?
    That is a great question. Would also like to know.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Picked up a half dozen. Retarded expensive sadly.

Sounds like the Glock, Magpul and other "high capacity" mags are flying off the shelf.

Big thank you to IRG for the heads up about this!

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by saskdude99 View Post
    Ok. I'm not sure why people are upset unless they plan on unpinning. It's not the ordinary target shooter who would have the burning desire to unpin. The US will be making changes. We dont have the second Amendment so we will always get fked by the liberals.
    So you are fine with there being less options?
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

BANNED
    We Will just import them from a different country then, LOTS of drum mags available elsewhere

CGN Regular
    How about exporting 33 rd 9mm Glock mags without the extension baseplate? That's 31rd mag isn't it?
    Governments will always be corrupt by their own ignorance.

Save the skeets! Buy a rifle!

Quote Originally Posted by Steelplink View Post
    How about exporting 33 rd 9mm Glock mags without the extension baseplate? That's 31rd mag isn't it?
    Should be doable. IRG bring lots in because I have a feeling they will be bought up quick.

pls remove
    Last edited by daniel37; 01-12-2021 at 12:27 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel37 View Post
    Is it just me, or is the U.S. really arrogant with some of their ITAR policies?
    Like they just act like nobody else is as capable of making such “dangerous” items, and hence are doing the world some sort of big service blocking the exports...
    Not everyone likes those ITAR regulations, I can tell you that. I met a manufacturer of infra-red cameras at a convention, and he was fuming because his camera is ITAR, but an European company 3 booth from him had a similar product for sale to everyone.

When I asked him if his camera was ITAR, he said yes, but in Canada you can get it, and when I explained to him that filling a gazillion forms and cutting through stacks of red tape wasn't my idea of fun, and that given the choice I would simply pick a similar product from elsewhere, he said he understand but still felt crappy about it.

Unless we're talking about real, actual cutting edge military technology, ITAR is just a load of red tape that amounts to very little, if anything at all, as far as anyone's security is involved. We still gotta obey the rules, even the ones that we don't agree on, but that doesn't mean that everyone doesn't recognizes ITAR for what it is.