Thread: Shipping Updates

Shipping Updates

We are getting orders shipped as fast as we can but expect some delays due to the sheer volume of sales over the last couple of weeks. The Ontario CFO is back logged with restricted transfers so expect some delays with those. Most of the other provinces are almost caught up.

As much as we appreciate phone calls please don’t call asking about the status of your transfer this week unless we have called you. Every time we answer the phone it is another parcel we don’t get out. We have skids of AR’s and handguns to ship out an my priority is getting them out as fast as we can.

We appreciate all the business the last week and we are all working late to get everything shipped out.

Ryan

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    I just read in the french forum that the Quebec CFO are processing restricted transfers of may 21st at the present moment

I'm glad my last order has been shipped.....many thanks again for the sale

Quote Originally Posted by BadLieutenant View Post
    I just read in the french forum that the Quebec CFO are processing restricted transfers of may 21st at the present moment

I'm glad my last order has been shipped.....many thanks again for the sale
    Which french forum did you see that? My transfer was initiated May 28th. I dont except anything before july. Atleast we are lucky it was before the vacations of this stupid CFO in QC

Hoping my SK transfer comes through this week!

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danzMtl View Post
    Which french forum did you see that? My transfer was initiated May 28th. I dont except anything before july. Atleast we are lucky it was before the vacations of this stupid CFO in QC
    CGN French section

Transfer came through today. Thanks guys.

Don't know if it's appropriate asking here, my POB and club name got messed up in my order (the website took the second part of POB which should be province as the club name), left a message on the order tracking page indicates this issue and the status is still awaiting for fulfillment, will the transfer still go through?

If there is an issue then they should email you. You can also email the info if you have a concern.

Rtan

Quote Originally Posted by bearlck View Post
    Don't know if it's appropriate asking here, my POB and club name got messed up in my order (the website took the second part of POB which should be province as the club name), left a message on the order tracking page indicates this issue and the status is still awaiting for fulfillment, will the transfer still go through?