Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shipping and Phone Calls/Emails

Quote Originally Posted by srnm View Post
    if it did, mine would of been here days ago
    Check again

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    Check again
    I got the shipping notice this morning, thanks for everything!

Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    While we normally love talking to our customers, please be aware that right now we are working our way through a large volume of orders from the recent past and trying to get it all out ASAP. Every call or email received to ask 'can i get an update on my order' (a reasonable question) actually takes someone away from shipping orders (cause everyone is shipping) to respond and slows down the process. Please know that if we need to get a hold of you for info, we will. Otherwise the update is we are working quickly and diligently on shipping, with extra staff dedicated to it, and will get to your order in order shortly if it's not already headed to Canada Post. You will receive an email from Canada Post at the end of the day that your order shipped.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding and look forward shipping your rifle or parts.
    While I think its great that a Canadian Firearm business is so busy it might be an idea to put a notice similar to this on your website (as some of your competitors have done with the recent surge in business) so people are aware and can make an informed choice

Recently I ordered some parts which took much longer than I expected to arrive. The timeline suggests that had they been sent within 24hrs as your policy states for in stock parts (large part of the reason I placed the order in the first place) then I would have easily had them in time for the event like I planned as Canada Post only took a day or two to ship. Disappointing for sure.

Food for thought

Good day Armseast, we have touch down! Thank you so much for your guidance, paitence, and awesome CS. It arrived today perfectly shipped and safe, the Stag 10 is one fine MSR, fit and finish, transferable warranty, and it ain't the ugliest either. My first firearm order through an online website (which I never do) but I felt confident in the supplier and was not let down. The rifle is in excellent condition, and I would recommend Armseast to anyone. TYAE!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    While I think its great that a Canadian Firearm business is so busy it might be an idea to put a notice similar to this on your website (as some of your competitors have done with the recent surge in business) so people are aware and can make an informed choice

Recently I ordered some parts which took much longer than I expected to arrive. The timeline suggests that had they been sent within 24hrs as your policy states for in stock parts (large part of the reason I placed the order in the first place) then I would have easily had them in time for the event like I planned as Canada Post only took a day or two to ship. Disappointing for sure.

Food for thought
    Thanks for your comment and order. We are now back to normal. Food for thought on website notes. In the end, there may not have been a delay for actual date of arrival for most orders. The reason shipping was so fast is we paid for an Xpresspost upgrade instead of Expedited whenever possible to make up time on initial backlog. That saved 7 days for some parts of the country.

Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Good day Armseast, we have touch down! Thank you so much for your guidance, paitence, and awesome CS. It arrived today perfectly shipped and safe, the Stag 10 is one fine MSR, fit and finish, transferable warranty, and it ain't the ugliest either. My first firearm order through an online website (which I never do) but I felt confident in the supplier and was not let down. The rifle is in excellent condition, and I would recommend Armseast to anyone. TYAE!
    Thanks 1ABNDT! They are pretty guns and we hope it works well for you.

Edit Closing this as we have been caught up for a while.
    Last edited by ARMS EAST; 06-15-2019 at 07:31 PM.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12