Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just want to say thanks Tenda.

Bought my first restricted from them and bulk 9 &. 22 ammo from them recently. Everything went well.
    Ruthlesss

CGN Regular
    Tenda is the best! Their prices are amazing! I send so many people there from my area. I can’t complain about Tenda.

I've had nothing but good experiences with Tenda so far. Purchased some .380 ammo from them, as all of YYC didn't carry any. Came in a decent time frame.... and then when i actually DID find some in YYC.... I was pleased to find that Tenda was actually cheaper!!

I purchased bulk 223 ammo at a great price around christmas, and then purchased more ammo and a new rifle recently. I got a call that the rifle was not in stock, but they offered me a more expensive model for a bit more. It was a great deal. all went well. Id buy from them again.

Hit and Miss, I have made around 10 larger purchases and everything is fine if you make a straight forward order, you pay they ship, nothing magical there. I have asked for a photo of a rifle stock, (cz 457) and recieved it from Alvin, no problem, however they sold out before I could purchase. A month and a half later a 16" version works for me so same question asked again and again and so on. Finnaly got a response,not signed from Alvin, that they can't open boxes??? The prices are great but I believe what some others and myself can have an issue with, is the inconsistent customer service.

CGN Regular
    Made several orders from them. Ordered week back Friday including a spam can of 7.62*39. Well this Friday poof they had a sale on a crate. Crap , call up as hey can't hurt to ask
    .since it was withen 1 week they said come on in and they would sell me a second can at a price to make my 2 cans the see.prixe as a crate. Love the little leway they give and how easy they have been to deal with. Will keep buying from tenda

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12