Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just want to say thanks Tenda.

Just want to say thanks Tenda.

I've made several purchases from you, and been very happy with your customer service, and prices.

I just made a big ammunition purchase, searched quite a few other places, and you had the best prices by far.
    Huge savings on both .223, and 124gr 9mm!

I second that. Thank you Tenda. Love your prices and free shipping on orders over $300.

The prices are good, but customer service is not the best

I haven't had any issues. Just purchased a M&P Sport II and then afterwards decided to order 2 LAR mags. I put a note on the order to ship with my M&P so I could get the free shipping and they did exactly that with no hesitation.

I will not purchase from them again. I bought my first handgun and everything worked out with it. So I was going to purchase my next Handgun. I chose a Sig p320 X5 with a 5" barrel in 9mm. I received my gun and was pissed that it did not have the Flared Magwell
    that was advertised with it. When I phoned them to complain she told me that the picture was a U.S. picture and the Flared Magwell did not come with the Gun in Canada. I immediately phoned no less than 4 other Dealers that had this gun and checked with them and
    they told me their Sigs had the Flared Magwell on there guns. It was plane she had LIED to me. This is the last time I will deal with this company and I just want to warn my fellow CGN's to stay away from this Dealer. I've learned my lesson.

I would only buy ammo from them.
    Follow through isn't just a shooting fundamental, it's a life skill.

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOK View Post
    I've made several purchases from you, and been very happy with your customer service, and prices.

I just made a big ammunition purchase, searched quite a few other places, and you had the best prices by far.
    Huge savings on both .223, and 124gr 9mm!
    Thank you for your business. We appreciated it very much.
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonStrike View Post
    I will not purchase from them again. I bought my first handgun and everything worked out with it. So I was going to purchase my next Handgun. I chose a Sig p320 X5 with a 5" barrel in 9mm. I received my gun and was pissed that it did not have the Flared Magwell
    that was advertised with it. When I phoned them to complain she told me that the picture was a U.S. picture and the Flared Magwell did not come with the Gun in Canada. I immediately phoned no less than 4 other Dealers that had this gun and checked with them and
    they told me their Sigs had the Flared Magwell on there guns. It was plane she had LIED to me. This is the last time I will deal with this company and I just want to warn my fellow CGN's to stay away from this Dealer. I've learned my lesson.
    Hello Dragon,

One of our customer service team already called and left a voice mail. Please check.
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

I have purchased items and ammo from their retail outlet. Good atmosphere, nice folks to deal with, lots of parking and easy to get to. Prices are great and as I shoot some obscure firearms, the fact that they have ammo in calibers that others never stock is just one more reason to drop in.
    when guns are outlawed we become subjects.

Non-compliance, 'cause bad laws are worse than no laws.

Bought my first handgun/ammo combo from them, got a good deal for my M&P9 2.0. Other than a Canpar’s delivery driver not following the shipping instruction (wasted a whole day waiting for the delivery), quite happy with my purchase. Tenda kept me informed throughout via email. Thanks again!
    CCFR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast