Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Chiappa M1-9 Carbine Rifle 9mm Luger - SALE

You guys are a great store. But a buddy bought one of these and less than 50 rounds the bolt broke, the head actually broke off the bolt/ broke. Then after 4 months of warranty waiting got a new bolt back, then guess what, it broke again. $409.99 - still too much. Aside from that due to his terrible experience I'm never buying a Chiappa.

Perhaps your friend had a lemon? Many have shot many more bullets without any problems. Anyhow, I don't think at below $400 your choices are many, so It's certainly not a bad deal.
    CCFR and CSSA Member, and Libertarian at Heart

The cheapest one I saw was at Canadian Tire, just over $500. A lemon maybe sure - or a warranty return. But I think these would be more cool if they came with an optional drum mag, like the Suomi. But again never got to shoot it it just broke after 2 mags (

Expired Business Member
    We are now SOLD OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by DUC_Dali View Post
    The cheapest one I saw was at Canadian Tire, just over $500. A lemon maybe sure - or a warranty return. But I think these would be more cool if they came with an optional drum mag, like the Suomi. But again never got to shoot it it just broke after 2 mags (
    An optional drum mag would be cool I agree. It looks like $399.99 was the magic number!
    CCFR and CSSA Member, and Libertarian at Heart

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345