JARD J68 BULLPUP RIFLE 9mm Non restricted!

If firearm modifications were legal, I could probably build one of those out of a $250 Norinco pistol and a $50 run to Home Depot. Makes me wonder if anybody’s actually had the feds called on them for bringing one of these out to shoot and somebody phoning in a homemade firearm.

Home made firearms are perfectly legal. You can build anything that you have a license to legally possess if I'm not mistaken.

As ugly as it is. It is always fun to add another non restricted pistol carbine to the collection (ugly or not). But for this price I can get a great looking firearm for almost half the price so this ugly will never meet my collection.
Too bad for the manufacturer. My advice. Know your market and be price competitive especially if the only feature on this ugly is a bullpup design. You can do better and as always the market will decide your success.

I know this is an old thread but has anyone actually purchased one? how is the reliability? I researched online and found that the gun needs to be cleaned every 50 rounds. I really want one but cannot justify cleaning after 50 rounds.... I am looking for advice from someone who owns one....

Back
Top Bottom