Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sudden Service

Sudden Service

Late night Monday the 27th I decided it was time to add to the restricted collection , placed four orders with 4 different shops, one of which was Wolverine. I received the AR from wolverine on Monday noonish, 4.5 business days later. That's excellent service

Haven't received anything from the other 3 retailers yet, except 2 shipping notices. That's maybe average

Last night decided to order 7 pieces of furniture for the AR from wolverine....got the shipping notice today...
    Again excellent service!

More than likely I'll have the furniture installed and be at the range this weekend .

Thank you to all the staff at Wolverine, you're the best.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Aren't you supposed to wait for the registration cert before taking it to the range?

Either way, love to hear stories of quick shipping! I've only ordered from Wolverine once but I had zero complaints.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Aren't you supposed to wait for the registration cert before taking it to the range?

Either way, love to hear stories of quick shipping! I've only ordered from Wolverine once but I had zero complaints.
    that was my understanding also

If its registered, LEO can check it in their database.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat911 View Post
    I believe a section of the firearms act clearly states that you need to have the physical piece of paper with you as condition of transport. Any firearms act violation may put you in serious trouble in the current political climate. It’s really sad and dumb but it’s our law.
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat911 View Post
    My ATT (old paper ATT, never got issued a new pal card post c42) specifically says "The holder must be in possession of the registration certificate(s) for the firearm(s) being transported." (emphasis mine)

No reg cert, and my ATT is not valid to transport that firearm.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post

Deja vu. It’s been asked again and again and again. The general consensus answer from RCMP: “Yeah, but no.. maybe”.
    CFO told me that the paperwork that came with the restricted at pickup is fine to go to the range. You may get a different answer. Choose your adventure.

CGN Regular
    I’ve called cfo regarding this twice now in the past year and both times they told me the following.
    “You must wait for the certificate in the mail, the ATT is only for shipping and transport to residence. Any attempt to travel to the range without this certificate is considered a criminal offence.” That’s what they told me so I’m not risking it, I usually get the certificate within a few weeks anyway, no biggie. If unsure just call cfo and see what they tell you, but I always get the same answer doesn’t matter how hard I try haha.

To the letter of the law you are correct

Wolverine is full of great people and some fine shooters as well!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast