Thread: Stag arms moving their facility

Stag arms moving their facility

Will stag arms moving their facility from New Britian, Ct affect the flow of their products into canada while they transition to their new facility?

-PRESS RELEASE-

June 7, 2019
    New Britain, CT

Today, Stag Arms announced that its Board of Directors has decided to relocate the company from its current facility in New Britain, CT, as part of its strategic initiative to significantly improve the overall customer experience. The location of Stag’s new headquarters has not been finalized but the Board has narrowed down the options to a short list of vibrant communities where there is significant support for the firearms industry.

Stag Arms President, Anthony Ash, stated: “Not since the founding of our Company in 2003 have there been so many great things happening at once. We began our journey with a commitment to bring customers innovative products with uncompromising quality through 100% American Made components. We pioneered the left-handed Modern Sporting Rifle and from Day 1 we have backed all of our rifles with Infinite Shot Barrel and Lifetime Transferable Warranties. Our recent release of our newest product line of PXCs, Stag’s innovative multiple pistol caliber AR, continues the tradition.”

Mr. Ash further stated, “Stag is creating a seamless, integrated value chain that will incorporate best practices from design and engineering, to manufacturing, omni-channel customer engagement, fulfillment, and service. The pieces are in place and we are ready to transition production and fulfillment operations immediately from a narrow facility-based approach in New Britain to a distributed eco-system.”

The Board expects to finalize the location of the headquarters in the next few months and the company then will begin the process of relocating sales and remaining back office functions to the new headquarters location.

Questions can be directed to questions@stagarms.com

Just looking ahead as I have a few builds planned this year

Buy now before the move, good excuse in my books

Thanks for the post, hope they find a suitable place. Team Stag.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    So, a move to a gun friendly and tax friendly state I would guess?
    #torontoexit

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Moving sale?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

The board approved the move, but no location had been selected yet. I think you will be fine, moves like these don't happen over night, it will probably be 2 to 3 years before it will actually happen,

CT is taxing heavier and heavier every year. Add that to suing firearms manufacturers. “The constitution state” seems ironic

they'll move south
    “Hoplophobia is a mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them.” - Jeff Cooper

My money is on Florida

Official French Facilitator esquif's Avatar
    Arizona
    It's hard to be a ACLU hating, philosophically Libertarian, socially liberal, fiscally conservative, scientifically grounded, agnostic,Gun owner who believes in self determination.