New webstore - Badlands products

I just finished adding the Leupold line to the webstore. If there is something that you are looking for that we don't carry please let me know. We can do special orders.
https://www.wolverinegt.ca/optics.html?brand=1891
a.jpg

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 97
Your site keeps freezing up on my lap top. Can't use your site. I go to any of the links from this page and can scroll for a few seconds then it just freezes. Can't scroll, can't click on anything.

Your site keeps freezing up on my lap top. Can't use your site. I go to any of the links from this page and can scroll for a few seconds then it just freezes. Can't scroll, can't click on anything.

I'm no tech guy but I have been on it all day - no freezing up. When I call my tech guy he always says - clear the cache. Maybe try that. Gotta love technology lol.

Minor suggestion. When viewing website's rifle section on iphone, the screen is not wide enough so it hides most of the rifle model name. You can make price go on a separate line so that full model name gets shown, or put make and model on 2 separate lines.

Minor suggestion. When viewing website's rifle section on iphone, the screen is not wide enough so it hides most of the rifle model name. You can make price go on a separate line so that full model name gets shown, or put make and model on 2 separate lines.

That makes good sense. We are redesigning the way the site works on a phone. Thank you.

Nice website, easy to navigate. Lose the "Must Hold a Valid Firearms License and be at Least 18 Years of age to Purchase" on every firearm listed. A simple restricted or non restricted will suffice. Everyone in the world knows that a license is required to buy a firearm, and for the 3 people in the world that don't you can tell them when they call. A description of the actual firearm would be much more helpful, and sell more product.

Nice website, easy to navigate. Lose the "Must Hold a Valid Firearms License and be at Least 18 Years of age to Purchase" on every firearm listed. A simple restricted or non restricted will suffice. Everyone in the world knows that a license is required to buy a firearm, and for the 3 people in the world that don't you can tell them when they call. A description of the actual firearm would be much more helpful, and sell more product.

I agree. This is something that we will be changing. At the moment there is so much to do that we haven't been able to back track yet. Give us some time - we will perfect this webstore.

Back
Top Bottom