Thread: Mossberg Shockwave 14"

Mossberg Shockwave 14"

Good day,

I have purchased from you before and it has always gone smoothly.

I seen the .410 Mossberg Shockwave 14" on your American site, and would love to purchase it. Would this go as smoothly as the last purchases, or is there some problems with the export on these from the USA.

There seems to be some conflicting info on this site about the export if short barreled shotguns.

Can you give me an answer before I purchase one.

Chris
    I am proud supporter of the: Canadian Armed Forces, RCMP, Firefighters, Paramedics, Border Control
    Basically, if your put your life in danger to better this country, you have my respect.

Good afternoon Chris,

Currently, all shotguns barrels with a length less then 18.0" are regulated under the ITAR even though the ATF does not see it that way with the Shockwave or Tac 13/14. That being the case they are currently only exportable to LE or for Military contract regardless of gauge as the barrel is the actual regulated item. This may change in the future but for now please don't purchase one even in a .410.

We will let everyone know when they can move across the line.

Have a great weekend and thanks for the kind words.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove12gshotguns View Post
    Good day,

I have purchased from you before and it has always gone smoothly.

I seen the .410 Mossberg Shockwave 14" on your American site, and would love to purchase it. Would this go as smoothly as the last purchases, or is there some problems with the export on these from the USA.

There seems to be some conflicting info on this site about the export if short barreled shotguns.

Can you give me an answer before I purchase one.

Chris

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com