Looking for some form of comunication please.

OtisRanch

Its been a week since I recieved an email stating that my order was completed but no shipping/tracking information was given. No, response from phone calls or email yet. I apologize if its just so busy and hectic but I've also dealt with three other retailers in the same time frame with excellent service.

Is it just me or has anyone else recieved any info from Eagle Hunting Supplies?

I really wanted to avoid posting here but im at my wits end.

last time i ordered from them i never got a shipping notification either but the package made its way to me regardless so i guess thats normal with them

I’ve dealt with them multiple times in the past and haven’t ever had any issues with them answering the phone or emails. I’m sorry to hear that you are having these issues but I think this might be a one off thing based on my experiences.

Okay, so the order arrived at my local post office not long after posting... feeling like an ass now.

Im grateful the order arrived safe and sound but please try to relay the required info and answer you're phone when customers call.

have you tried calling??

???

its been a week since i recieved an email stating that my order was completed but no shipping/tracking information was given. No, response from phone calls or email yet. I apologize if its just so busy and hectic but i've also dealt with three other retailers in the same time frame with excellent service.

Is it just me or has anyone else recieved any info from eagle hunting supplies?

I really wanted to avoid posting here but im at my wits end.

Back
Top Bottom