Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: PSA Freedom-15 399.99USD

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    I am ordering 2 for the July cutoff.
    Good Idea, if they ban the AR, they might also do like California and ban imports of parts for AR!!!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Good Idea, if they ban the AR, they might also do like California and ban imports of parts for AR!!!
    I ordered 2 full AR rifle @ 399.00 come to the same price as buying a lower and a kit, calculate it yourself.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Yes, but I already made the mistake of buying a couple lowers a while ago, so now need to finish them, $399. Is definitely a great deal if you don't have lowers to complete! I suppose I could sell the lowers and use the cash to buy one of these.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Yes, but I already made the mistake of buying a couple lowers a while ago, so now need to finish them, $399. Is definitely a great deal if you don't have lowers to complete! I suppose I could sell the lowers and use the cash to buy one of these.
    You are making a good move by completing them, it's still inexpensive.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    I ordered 2 full AR rifle @ 399.00 come to the same price as buying a lower and a kit, calculate it yourself.
    If I have a lower, and buying a full AR is the same price as buying the kit, it makes more sense to buy a full AR. Then I still have an extra lower sitting around. I should complete the build. So I want to buy a kit, but for the same price I just buy a full AR. I now have 2 new AR's and a lower...
    Help.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmow View Post
    If I have a lower, and buying a full AR is the same price as buying the kit, it makes more sense to buy a full AR. Then I still have an extra lower sitting around. I should complete the build. So I want to buy a kit, but for the same price I just buy a full AR. I now have 2 new AR's and a lower...
    Help.
    $399. Full,,, $316. No lower, so you will save enough to pay for your lower,,, almost! And the kit has a nice forearm.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    $399. Full,,, $316. No lower, so you will save enough to pay for your lower,,, almost! And the kit has a nice forearm.
    I just saw the thread with the kits. I'm doing the mental math in terms of what I can get this summer...I'm not a tool guy, so exactly what tools would I need to beg, borrow or steal to assemble the kit into a functional rifle?
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

One left in stock...

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sixty9santa's Avatar
    Any PSA 9mm with 8" barrel coming to Canada?
    "Genius begins great works, but labor alone finishes them." Joseph Joubert

To all with TDS: Trump for Prime Minister!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckbuster View Post
    I just saw the thread with the kits. I'm doing the mental math in terms of what I can get this summer...I'm not a tool guy, so exactly what tools would I need to beg, borrow or steal to assemble the kit into a functional rifle?
    Tons of tutorials on YouTube. It's not difficult. Lego for grownups (note: Lego is also Lego for grownups). Having an $80 Wheeler AR punch set is a big help, but you can get by without it.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast