Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: PSA Freedom-15 399.99USD

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    The export license application is approved for these so they will be in Canada in the next couple weeks.
    What does this mean, exactly? Are you importing all of them to Canada? I emailed Carolyn and she indicated that these weren’t on the June import, or at least the one I ordered on 11 June certainly wasn’t. She also indicated that the transfer hadn’t been begun - are you guys still prioritizing initiating transfers for ARs, even if they aren’t in Canada yet?

Thanks,

Bradley
    If it's worth shooting once, it's worth shooting twice.
    LaRue STEALTH Crusader - Gen4 G34
    LARUEMINATI
    tap, rack, click...?

Quote Originally Posted by PaveHammer View Post
    What does this mean, exactly? Are you importing all of them to Canada? I emailed Carolyn and she indicated that these weren’t on the June import, or at least the one I ordered on 11 June certainly wasn’t. She also indicated that the transfer hadn’t been begun - are you guys still prioritizing initiating transfers for ARs, even if they aren’t in Canada yet?

Thanks,

Bradley
    Dudes?
    LARUEMINATI
    tap, rack, click...?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    The canadian dollar is picking up a bit, i might add another AR10 before the July 15 cutoff.

I like the CM 7.62 Colt AR they have.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Thanks,

Bradley
    My order from June 11th just went through the 'transfer pending and transfer approved' process.
    Now it's sitting at the 'Transfer approved from CFO and pending export to Canada'. So I wouldn't call it 'prioritizing transfers'. Took nearly 3 weeks for the transfer.

The export license application is approved for these so they will be in Canada in the next couple weeks.
    I'm still wondering if these means that they were already being imported into Canada, or if they're caught up in the month-long backlog of their standard export process - the 15 May import was just approved recently, and moving into Canada now. The way this post reads, these were already applied for and should be imported imminently, not waiting for the full 15 Jun order to come in two months from now.

Bradley
    LARUEMINATI
    tap, rack, click...?

We have sold hundreds of these firearms, there is no stock coming to Canada this month as they are all spoken for and sold to customers. As no one anticipated the volume of sales there is still a large quantity that will be coming in next month. . Should you want one you will have to order it off the US website before the 15th.

The IRUNGUNS Team

I'm still wondering if these means that they were already being imported into Canada, or if they're caught up in the month-long backlog of their standard export process - the 15 May import was just approved recently, and moving into Canada now. The way this post reads, these were already applied for and should be imported imminently, not waiting for the full 15 Jun order to come in two months from now.

Bradley

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

We have sold hundreds of these firearms, there is no stock coming to Canada this month as they are all spoken for and sold to customers. As no one anticipated the volume of sales there is still a large quantity that will be coming in next month. . Should you want one you will have to order it off the US website before the 15th.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    I feel like we're on the same page, but I'm still a little confused. You posted these for sale on the US page, then indicated in post #27 that the export license for these guns was approved, and that they should already be in transit to Canada. If that is the case, when I purchased one on 11 June, is the gun I bought already inbound to Canada? Or does it just go into the queue of guns that you export on your normal mid-month schedule?

Your response just now seems to indicate that none of these guns were coming to Canada in advance of individual orders (a la the mid-month, normal process). What did you mean in post #27, then?

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS
    Am I waiting weeks or am I waiting months?

Bradley
    LARUEMINATI
    tap, rack, click...?

Well 1st, I have no idea who you are or how many customers are ahead of you. We have taken the stock that was allocated for Canada and assigned it to the customers who purchased these firearms, their firearms are coming in first. As luck would have it given the influx of sales we oversold what was allocated on the approved license applications, those orders will follow in the following month. We have updated our system so when the inventory is transferred to Canada it automatically updates the order status so everyone should know things are on their way. (should) is because this update to our system has only been beta tested.

The IRUNGUNS Team

I feel like we're on the same page, but I'm still a little confused. You posted these for sale on the US page, then indicated in post #27 that the export license for these guns was approved, and that they should already be in transit to Canada. If that is the case, when I purchased one on 11 June, is the gun I bought already inbound to Canada? Or does it just go into the queue of guns that you export on your normal mid-month schedule?

Your response just now seems to indicate that none of these guns were coming to Canada in advance of individual orders (a la the mid-month, normal process). What did you mean in post #27, then?

Am I waiting weeks or am I waiting months?

Bradley

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Well 1st, I have no idea who you are or how many customers are ahead of you. We have taken the stock that was allocated for Canada and assigned it to the customers who purchased these firearms, their firearms are coming in first. As luck would have it given the influx of sales we oversold what was allocated on the approved license applications, those orders will follow in the following month. We have updated our system so when the inventory is transferred to Canada it automatically updates the order status so everyone should know things are on their way. (should) is because this update to our system has only been beta tested.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    That makes perfect sense - the stock that was allocated for Canada, was it approved on the May import, or the June import?

And I'm not overly concerned with waiting - I know the deal, and it's not my first order, but it's nice to understand whether these were already coming in, or were only being exported on an as-ordered basis, and you've answered that.

Bradley
    LARUEMINATI
    tap, rack, click...?

Bradley

Seems that you got the ol'razzle dazzle.

Simple really, say the rifles are already on the way and ready for sale. Taking advantage of the fear raised by the liberals, but really the rifles "on there way" have already been purchased and belong to someone else. But once you paid them....

They gotch" ya! Lol

Always easier the ask for forgiveness than beg for permission.

Its wierd because this company is 99% stand up, and completely open, but every now and again you can catch them pulling fast ones.

Chris
    I am proud supporter of the: Canadian Armed Forces, RCMP, Firefighters, Paramedics, Border Control
    Basically, if your put your life in danger to better this country, you have my respect.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast