Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: PSA Freedom-15 399.99USD

Bradley, as we are still not sure who you are (who would have thought) as there were 3 Bradley's that purchased PSA rifles on June 11th... All three Bradley's will be happy to know that their rifles are Canada bound. To the Bradley that lives in Trenton, if this is you, you are still awaiting CFO transfer approval.

Please, kindly private message us or email us your information... order number, name including your last name, something to go by.....

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by PaveHammer View Post
    That makes perfect sense - the stock that was allocated for Canada, was it approved on the May import, or the June import?

And I'm not overly concerned with waiting - I know the deal, and it's not my first order, but it's nice to understand whether these were already coming in, or were only being exported on an as-ordered basis, and you've answered that.

Bradley

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Wow, I would have thought I was more unique, but I'm surprised there were three!

I am, in fact, the Trenton Bradley. And thank you for the update about my specific order - like I said, I'm happy to wait and know how the system works, but I was more interested in the "in general" of whether all these guns were already Canada-bound or not, and if we were "jumpstarting" the importation process, rather than treating it like a regular, one-off order for any other firearm. I'm totally satisfied by your answer.

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to getting the gun!

Bradley
    If it's worth shooting once, it's worth shooting twice.
    LaRue STEALTH Crusader - Gen4 G34
    LARUEMINATI
    tap, rack, click...?

So if I order one today, when can I take it to the range and go pew pew?

Anyone else have theirs show up yet?

M4 profile or Midlength?

Bradley
    If it's worth shooting once, it's worth shooting twice.
    LaRue STEALTH Crusader - Gen4 G34
    LARUEMINATI
    tap, rack, click...?

We have a couple of these left in Canadian stock UPC 516445740372

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

First post says $399 USD, but the UPC takes you to the one for $424.... or is that because it’s in Canada and it added the $25 import fee already?
    Romans 13:4

Yes that is correct, the ones for 424.00 are in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Uniacke View Post
    First post says $399 USD, but the UPC takes you to the one for $424.... or is that because it’s in Canada and it added the $25 import fee already?

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Does PSA still make these with green Magpul furniture and no front post?
    Follow through isn't just a shooting fundamental, it's a life skill.

No, not at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by 98/29 View Post
    Does PSA still make these with green Magpul furniture and no front post?

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I received mine. I was getting 4 inch ten round group with campro 55 grain at 200 yards. I may try some Amax 75 grain which should be more suited to the 1-7 barrel. But for what it is very happy. The trigger was not great but polished up nicely. Feed fine lar mags of different manufacture drop free no problem. Mine came with a 30 round magazine pined to 5. Nice as I was expecting no accessories given the price of 399 usd.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567