Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: PSA Freedom-15 399.99USD

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckbuster View Post
    Yeah. That’s about what I paid for mine the last time IRG brought these in.
    How do you like it? They seem to have a pretty good name!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    How do you like it? They seem to have a pretty good name!
    So far so good. I like the fact it’s got a 1:7 twist. I’ve had no issues reliability wise, and I think I got a little extra cool factor in that mine came with desert tan furniture.

They seem to be well regarded from what I’ve found online and reviewers are of the opinion they offer a good rifle at a very good price point. If I had had some spare coin at the time, I would have also gotten a specimen of a second rifle IRG was advertising at the time...the 10.5” MLok version.
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckbuster View Post
    So far so good. I like the fact it’s got a 1:7 twist. I’ve had no issues reliability wise, and I think I got a little extra cool factor in that mine came with desert tan furniture.

They seem to be well regarded from what I’ve found online and reviewers are of the opinion they offer a good rifle at a very good price point. If I had had some spare coin at the time, I would have also gotten a specimen of a second rifle IRG was advertising at the time...the 10.5” MLok version.
    Thanks, IRG is tough to beat on price and good quality gear, I just got an AR-10 so trying to figure if I can afford this too, I got a couple Aero lowers. A while back, shouldn't have as I really don't want to be in the AR assembly business and it seems to cost more if you lego them yourself! Maybe I will get one for my wife!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by Redblack View Post
    I think the Omni has a polymer lower, I wouldn’t go that route.
    It says right in the listing "-Forged 7075-T6 M4 receiver"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Thanks, IRG is tough to beat on price and good quality gear, I just got an AR-10 so trying to figure if I can afford this too, I got a couple Aero lowers. A while back, shouldn't have as I really don't want to be in the AR assembly business and it seems to cost more if you lego them yourself! Maybe I will get one for my wife!
    I was just speaking with a friend who is looking around for an AR deal and he agrees this is probably the best deal on a new AR currently available in Canada.
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tengoo's Avatar
    Cutoff for next cross-border shipment is the 15th, right? Hmmmm...
    "Pity the poor opponents of the right to keep and bear arms! They must distrust just everybody except criminals and except
    the tyrant to whom they concede the armed monopoly of their protection." -- Pierre Lemieux [LIBERTY Magazine Nov. '97]

The export license application is approved for these so they will be in Canada in the next couple weeks.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    wow cool price ?

How do they compare to the s&w mp15 ar15 ?

Im a neophyte in ar15

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStalker View Post
    wow cool price ?

How do they compare to the s&w mp15 ar15 ?

Im a neophyte in ar15
    Very very similar. Barrel has slightly different shape and I think the S&W has a 1:8 twist while the PSA is 1:7. Not a large difference for an AR, both can stabilize 55 to 77grn, which is what you'll use in an AR. Rest is pretty much the same. This one is slightly less expensive than a really good deal on a S&W, so I'd grab this one.

CGN Regular
    Thanks Vinny !

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast