Thread: Shoutout to SSS

Shoutout to SSS

I feel that good service should be recognized and bad service should be noted as well.

I ordered a unit last night at 6:30 pst and asked in the order comment box if they could ship it out by this Friday would be greatly appreciated as I am moving soon. Dean emailed me 15 minutes later and said "how about tomorrow?"

Unit shipped today 12:28 pst. I am not generally used to "how bout tomorrow"

That's awesome service and any future purchases these guys/gals will be on my short list.

Thx!
    ABSTINENCE MAKES THE CHURCH GROW FONDLERS

Business Member Rep
    Thanks for the feedback! We make sure every customer is satisfied whether they are local or elsewhere in the country from coast, to coast, to coast. We're happy that you had a great experience and look forward to serving you again in future.

SSS/Dean is one of the better guys (if not the best) in the business. If you are not sure of what you will be doing, call or email them.

Quote Originally Posted by tracifan68 View Post
    I feel that good service should be recognized and bad service should be noted as well.

I ordered a unit last night at 6:30 pst and asked in the order comment box if they could ship it out by this Friday would be greatly appreciated as I am moving soon. Dean emailed me 15 minutes later and said "how about tomorrow?"

Unit shipped today 12:28 pst. I am not generally used to "how bout tomorrow"

That's awesome service and any future purchases these guys/gals will be on my short list.

Thx!

They were great to me after my purchase - Bill Blair sent me

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'm always happy when I deal with them; super tidy, well kept store, good prices, and great service!