CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Order problem

  1. #11
    Member everydayshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    42
    I know we are all excited guys but they are a busy place. Canpar is kinda a bit*h to deal with but if that’s what they want to ship with then that’s something we have to deal with. If you can’t deal with them then there are other places to go. With all the online purchases and people coming into the store that’s a lot to deal with. They are just folks trying to make a living....

  2. #12
    Super GunNutz cman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Southern Ontario
    Posts
    422
    Gotta drop canpar, get a small business account with canada post. Canpar blows.

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Central Saskatchewan
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    Share that popcorn, this is getting good! :D

  4. #14
    Member everydayshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    Gotta drop canpar, get a small business account with canada post. Canpar blows.
    Canada post doesn’t ship ammunition.

  5. #15
    Uber Super GunNutz Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Poco
    Posts
    1,215
    I've never had any problem with Tenda....Name:  NPC-crowd-485x282.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  76.4 KB

  6. #16
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12
    I'll only buy ammo from them.... at least that way I won't have to deal with their non existant customer service when it comes to warranty.

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    St. Catharines, ON
    Posts
    51
    the customer service lately has gone to ####. I placed a order on June 3rd still hasn't shipped.

  8. #18
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2
    Just trying to cancel an order placed on May 29. Lets see how long it takes to get my money back.

  9. #19
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    3
    I cant say that I can recommend them either..in stock rifle online was paid for to find out it was out of stock and rushed into a different sale over the phone because they were super busy. Didnt put transfer through for a week so I called in and did it myself and gave them 2 business days and the weekend to process when I called on monday they told me they were still waiting for the transfer to go through...sorted it out and items have been shipped but not coming anywhere close to expected delivery date (75% of order 40 mins away on hold and the other 25% still across the country in Toronto. Amazing prices but sub par customer service and shipping. Will only buy ammo in the future.

  10. #20
    Newbie NCR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Labrador
    Posts
    2
    Have been waiting on an overdue shipment through Canpar. They can't find it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •