CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Order problem

I know we are all excited guys but they are a busy place. Canpar is kinda a bit*h to deal with but if that’s what they want to ship with then that’s something we have to deal with. If you can’t deal with them then there are other places to go. With all the online purchases and people coming into the store that’s a lot to deal with. They are just folks trying to make a living....

Gotta drop canpar, get a small business account with canada post. Canpar blows.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    Share that popcorn, this is getting good! :D

Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    Gotta drop canpar, get a small business account with canada post. Canpar blows.
    Canada post doesn’t ship ammunition.

Uber Super GunNutz Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    I've never had any problem with Tenda....Name:  NPC-crowd-485x282.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  76.4 KB

I'll only buy ammo from them.... at least that way I won't have to deal with their non existant customer service when it comes to warranty.

the customer service lately has gone to ####. I placed a order on June 3rd still hasn't shipped.

Just trying to cancel an order placed on May 29. Lets see how long it takes to get my money back.

I cant say that I can recommend them either..in stock rifle online was paid for to find out it was out of stock and rushed into a different sale over the phone because they were super busy. Didnt put transfer through for a week so I called in and did it myself and gave them 2 business days and the weekend to process when I called on monday they told me they were still waiting for the transfer to go through...sorted it out and items have been shipped but not coming anywhere close to expected delivery date (75% of order 40 mins away on hold and the other 25% still across the country in Toronto. Amazing prices but sub par customer service and shipping. Will only buy ammo in the future.

Have been waiting on an overdue shipment through Canpar. They can't find it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12