CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Order problem

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar

Order problem

Order #82476 placed June 5th

Received tracking number June 7th, tracking number is not valid even today.

Emailed June 8th and june 11th with no reply or updated tracking. called twice June 11th waiting on hold for 20min each time before hanging up, phone was answered multiple times only to be told I was the wrong person they were looking for.

So when did my purchase ship out and what is the actual tracking number and carrier for my parcel?

Thanks.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Hello, just received order notification that order will be shipped via canpar.
    Can you ship with canada post instead, i will pay for it.
    Nothing but problems with canpar.
    Order #80925

Watch what you say!! I started a thread yesterday about not as advertised on Tenda’s forum, and it has gone missing today.

Quote Originally Posted by tongue_fu_jr View Post
    Watch what you say!! I started a thread yesterday about not as advertised on Tenda’s forum, and it has gone missing today.
    And anyone that says " great service" they make it a sticky. Lol
    The ebb and flow of the Atlantic tide, the drift of the continents, the very position of the sun along its ecliptic.THESE are just a FEW of the things I control in my world!
    Master Chief John Urgayle

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ironheart's Avatar

In all fairness. I have been in contact with them to try and resolve the issue. I’m waiting for a phone call from them.

Quote Originally Posted by tongue_fu_jr View Post
    I noticed that. I have had nothing but problems with them. I would not recommend them to anyone. I ordered a colt expanse 2 in my name in one order and another one in my significant others name in a separate order. Got mine (minus the magazine that it says it comes with on-line). Started calling about hers....three times I was told the CFO was the issue. I asked for a reference number with the CFO and was told they did not have it handy. Then later that night after a few unanswered emails as well, I get a call from them saying they thought it was the same order as it was the same address (two different names and to different RPALs as well as two different payments). So for an order placed back in may they are now sold out. I was told to call back and speak to the manager....tried that and never get through. I just called again and they took my name and number and said she would call me right back....I waited 15 minutes and then called back. I was now told she has left for the night and that there are no supervisors on. The staff that take the calls to not seem to have a working ability of English or French.

BEWARE

Makes me wonder how many other posts they have removed.

Careful if you badmouth dealers, or call them out on bs. First the loyal defenders will come to hate on you and tell you it's not their fault, than a mod will lock the thread, than the dealer will reply that, they are sorry if your disappointed and to please call them again. Just letting you know.

Ignored my emails and posts, could not reach by phone....shipped Via canpar, thanks, dicks.
    Hopefully rifle doesn't come damaged like last time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast