CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Two thumbs down bullseye! - Updated

I’ve made many purchases from a few different places over the past couple
    Of weeks and the only one complaining and taking forever is Bullseye

More than likely my fault that things are slow at BEL, I called today to place a non stocked item order and was professional taken care of. Things are crazy right now and they have been building since last year with record levels of people getting licensed and purchasing equipment, all levels are doing the best they can. Sometimes things slip, patience and understanding is required.

Keep up the great job BEL team.
    Proud member of NFA CSSA NRA CCFR "LEST WE FORGET"
    I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees.
    Keep the mag side down

CGN frequent flyer
    Pretty heavy stuff....

Perhaps it's time for a joke, more recently made by Steve Martin:

Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes...
    That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes.

In the case of a busy retailer and perhaps not overstaffed, don't be surprised if they unintentionally disappoint you. Personally I was recently disappointed by a different site sponsor. Finally got it straightened out with another phone call. I think I have had to wait around 2 months for this result. Yes, it was a pain. But I find if you treat people with respect, you tend to get better service.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney47 View Post
    Do you think sfrc is not busy right now?
    Probably not, SFRC only does pre-orders for non-existent products. They ship once every 3 years... lol

But seriously, OP, this is ridiculous. Have you been in Bullseye lately? The gun wall had giant blank spots on it the two times I’ve been in there in the last three weeks. The guys look like they’ve been on their feet non-stop. I think even if they locked the front door or beat customers away with sticks they’d still be backlogged for days. I can assure you they are not sitting around scratching their balls. You should be ashamed of yourself. Do you think you are their only customer?

If your transfer was approved 24hrs ago and you haven’t been notified that’s because there are probably still people who’s transfers were approved 48hrs ago who haven’t got a call either... but mommy’s special boy wants to call and harass them? You want to skip the line and bog things down even more?

If the CFP told me my transfer was approved and the vendor hadn’t called me my first thought would be “Damn they must be swamped.” Then I would move on with my day.

Two thumbs down to you buddy

Just because a transfer takes a little longer than normal isn't a reason to be mad or to say the service is bad. I just recently bought a shotgun with many defects and the vendor told me to go deal with it with warranty at Grech (it was a Mossberg shotgun). I complained and put my issue on the forums only for the vendor to remove my post entirely. They sent me a shipping label a few days later for a return and refunded me 1 month later.... on my Visa..... So a late transfer is nothing compared to the abuse I had to endure.
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left." - Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Wal-Mart Greeter View Post
    Probably not, SFRC only does pre-orders for non-existent products. They ship once every 3 years... lol

But seriously, OP, this is ridiculous. Have you been in Bullseye lately? The gun wall had giant blank spots on it the two times I’ve been in there in the last three weeks. The guys look like they’ve been on their feet non-stop. I think even if they locked the front door or beat customers away with sticks they’d still be backlogged for days. I can assure you they are not sitting around scratching their balls. You should be ashamed of yourself. Do you think you are their only customer?

If your transfer was approved 24hrs ago and you haven’t been notified that’s because there are probably still people who’s transfers were approved 48hrs ago who haven’t got a call either... but mommy’s special boy wants to call and harass them? You want to skip the line and bog things down even more?

If the CFP told me my transfer was approved and the vendor hadn’t called me my first thought would be “Damn they must be swamped.” Then I would move on with my day.
    Ok you can kiss their arse, go ahead bro, make out with it if that floats your boat, but I've bought enough guns and waited for enough transfers that I have a pretty good grasp on good vs poor customer service and organization. So you can make out with them all you want, but the reality is, that was crap, they say on the front page of their site, you will be notified immediately, what part of immediately do you not get. Are they busy? yea, that's a poor excuse for crap customer service.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Once the G 48's got to Canada, the CFO, Bullseye and CP were quick to get it to my door. I had to stay on top of things, but it all turned out well.

Can someone please explain to me why they think it should take multiple days once being approved to notify a customer that they can pick up their purchase?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast