Two thumbs up for Al Flaherty's

GeneralJansen

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Just wanna give a nod to Al Flaherty's. Ordered a 92A1 from them. They processed the order the same day and mailed it the day the transfer was approved. In fact I received the order update e-mail before I even got my transfer notice from the CFO in Quebec. Good Job!!

Yep, excellent outfit to deal with. Bought my first restricted with them and it was a seamless transaction. Very good people to deal with!

Same here, bought on a Monday, transfer started same day, shipped same day of transfer.
Lots of comms during process, rec to all!

Last edited:
Online order placed mid-day yesterday. Less than 24 hours later, with a little luck catching the UPS driver, I am opening my new acquisition. Best price and fantastic service. Can’t say enough good about Al Flaherty’s! ����

The AF squad are great people, and enjoy supporting them as they do the community. Although I have Tenda, G4C, Soleys Outdoor, just around the corner from me. They are my go to!

I have been a supporter for years and intend to continue purchasing from Al Flahertys.

My only wish is that everytime I call with a question and Andy answers the phone that he would not sound as though I am inconveniencing him or interrupting his lunch. Seems to be a regular thing with him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom