Thread: SFRC shout out!

SFRC shout out!

The guys over at SFRC ammo source! Probably here this alot! There are hands down one of the best online stores I purchase from, always reliable, great and fast comms with customers, great customer service, fantastic prices and and overall pleasure to deal with!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!

Shawn

Absolutely! By far one of the best stores I have ever dealt with. Their customer service is top-notch

Ordered my DPMS Oracle on June 4th - was waiting for me at the Post Office yesterday (June 11th).

Outstanding turnaround time!
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson

My first online purchase 2013 , and several other firearms and 22 lr ammo that wasn't available at the time. Thanks .

I have always had a great experience buying from them, and always great deals!

I put this in another thread, but it's more belonging here. I bought a shotgun from them twoish weeks ago. It was promptly shipped, unfortunately it arrived with some manufacturers damage. After sending an email with a few pic attached, Ryan called me back personally five minutes later, apologized even though it wasn't his fault, and shipped me.a new rifle the next morning, which I got two days later, With it a sticker to send back the damaged gun.
    That's what's I call A+ business and customer service. Looking forward to buying lots more from them. Other dealers could learn a few pointers from them.

Purchased from them twice, both experiences were excellent. Items shipped quickly, arrived fast.