Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun laws, F/A uppers starting to ship out and where am I in the que?

I've always been a bit confused with the batches and how they are staggered. For example you are starting lowers for all s/n after 223. So im assuming there is a pile of f/a uppers set aside ready to ship out once the lowers are done? Since the next batch of uppers isn't f/a.
    www.canadiangunnutz.com

Quote Originally Posted by rimlick View Post
    I've always been a bit confused with the batches and how they are staggered. For example you are starting lowers for all s/n after 223. So im assuming there is a pile of f/a uppers set aside ready to ship out once the lowers are done? Since the next batch of uppers isn't f/a.
    This is how I understand it, ATRS produced enough uppers on the last run for batch #2 of lowers.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rimlick View Post
    Seems like your aren't confused at all... That's exactly correct.

First run
    Started lowers, finished uppers

Second run
    Started uppers, finishes lowers

Third run
    Will start lowers, will finish uppers

Basically doing it this way saves us a day or two of tearing machines down with each cycle.

Now somewhere in there we're going to be squeezing in a limited edition CCFR version, with custom engraving and fire control markings, but the exact time hasn't been finalized... And they're still drawing up the licensing agreement. Anybody who went to the CCFR agm or banquet got to see the early design artwork. :-) no we aren't taking orders on those yet, need the licensing in place first. Just a heads up of what's coming down the pipe!

Ps. Tear down to switch to lowers for the second run starts tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by atrs shaun View Post
    seems like your aren't confused at all... That's exactly correct.

First run
    started lowers, finished uppers

second run
    started uppers, finishes lowers

third run
    will start lowers, will finish uppers

basically doing it this way saves us a day or two of tearing machines down with each cycle.

Now somewhere in there we're going to be squeezing in a limited edition ccfr version, with custom engraving and fire control markings, but the exact time hasn't been finalized... And they're still drawing up the licensing agreement. Anybody who went to the ccfr agm or banquet got to see the early design artwork. :-) no we aren't taking orders on those yet, need the licensing in place first. Just a heads up of what's coming down the pipe!

Ps. Tear down to switch to lowers for the second run starts tomorrow!
    omfg so excited!@%!#%
    Check other started threads for combo deals

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 08:41 AM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

I've saidit before and I'll say it now: ATRS guys are great when it comes to updates and transparency. Looking forward to receiving my set judging by these updates just about when Shaun predicted it would be ready.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

How does one figure out the run number their order would be in?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenal69 View Post
    How does one figure out the run number their order would be in?
    Before April 16 2019 - 2nd run
    After April 16 2019 - 3rd run
    Last edited by alberta tactical rifle; 06-27-2019 at 03:19 PM.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XLNC View Post
    Before April 16 2019 - 2nd run
    After April 16 2019 - 3rd run
    And 1st run should have the receiver in your hand already, barring a couple of exceptions.

Anybody in second run watching this thread, if you have number 239, I’d love to swap with you. I have number 421, but 239 is my lucky number (ya I know it’s weird being a 3 digit number but it is what it is lol). Pm me or get at me on this thread if you’d be up for a swap. Fingers crossed guys, cheers.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast