Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun laws, F/A uppers starting to ship out and where am I in the que?

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    2nd run start to ship out in August and should all be shipped out in October.
    Will the exceptions in the first run go out in that time frame as well?

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik123 View Post
    Yes but before those in run 2 go out as we will be doing those few first.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Yes but before those in run 2 go out as we will be doing those few first.

Sounds good. Thanks!

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik123 View Post
    If you're an exception in the first run, contact us. The only reason you don't have your receivers in hand, if you are actually in the first production run, is because we couldn't reach you. (Serial numbers ATRS18-MS-000010 through ATRS18-MS-000223 and below).

If you voluntarily LEFT the first run to be put into the second run, then you are not part of the first run. You are at the very beginning of the second run.

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    If you're an exception in the first run, contact us. The only reason you don't have your receivers in hand, if you are actually in the first production run, is because we couldn't reach you. (Serial numbers ATRS18-MS-000010 through ATRS18-MS-000223 and below).

If you voluntarily LEFT the first run to be put into the second run, then you are not part of the first run. You are at the very beginning of the second run.
    I just sent you an email. I am in the first FA run. I paid off my upper in May and I had sent components to have you assemble my rifle.

oh, man, I'm really close to 000223. Stoked to get this set pretty-much when ATRS predicted it would ship. Top notch company.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

if you are actually in the first production run, (Serial numbers ATRS18-MS-000010 through ATRS18-MS-000223 and below).
    Does this imply you do ~200 sets per run?

Did you send out emails with serial numbers after we have paid for our receiver sets? If so i never got one, or it went into spam folder

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty1zer View Post
    Does this imply you do ~200 sets per run?
    First run was 223 units. Second run is over 700 units. Third run is still taking orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal86 View Post
    Did you send out emails with serial numbers after we have paid for our receiver sets? If so i never got one, or it went into spam folder
    Depending when you ordered, when things were absolutely NUTS, I believe there was a number that didn't get emailed out after being paid off. Send us an email if you need a copy.