Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Gun laws, F/A uppers starting to ship out and where am I in the que?

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    No I do not want to bring on someone who is clueless to cover comms. ALL phones and email are shared and calls can range from telemarketers to serious clients with a host of different questions. It takes months to get an new hire up to speed as we are not a big box store who hires ex hamburger flippers to man the gun counter which means your set would be delayed for several months being as it is your idea.
    Your hilarious. Don't you have any young relatives that you could get started to help you guys out. Think about how much more product you could put out the door if you weren't doing clerical work...just a thought.

Heck hire a gunnut to answer the phone...we know stuff!!!
    Lol

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    Your hilarious. Don't you have any young relatives that you could get started to help you guys out. Think about how much more product you could put out the door if you weren't doing clerical work...just a thought.
    Maybe in 15 or 20 years my 3 year old grand daughter can be of use. Do ya want to wait?

Seriously from a business standpoint we would LOVE to hire more staff and move to a larger facility and purchase more machines, BUT as long as the Turd is ruining the country I am not investing at all given his mandate to put the gun business in the grave.

If you are interested in purchasing a small firearms manufacturing company and then running it in any way you wish let me know. As they say everything is for sale for the right price.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

15 -20 years... should be about when batch 3 is ready...just kidding you guys rock!

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    OH CRAP, I paid for mine in full up front, so I guess it'll be going out last!!
    Lol i was thinking the same thing!

CGN frequent flyer
    Patiently waiting to get my receiver, complete my build, sight it in...and subsequently bury it in a vacuum sealed bag filled with synthetic motor oil after the election

Fictionally of course!

Last edited by HotSoup; 08-22-2019 at 09:37 PM.
    f:P

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    So I paid in full for my second-run lower and FA upper - I decided I want an additional FA upper. Should I just wait for the call about my parts currently on order and have an extra upper added, or email beforehand? Anyone else know the answer to this, so I don't have to pester ATRS unnecessarily?
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

So I paid in full for my second-run lower and FA upper - I decided I want an additional FA upper. Should I just wait for the call about my parts currently on order and have an extra upper added, or email beforehand? Anyone else know the answer to this, so I don't have to pester ATRS unnecessarily?
    I’d call ASAP to see if they even have any left.
    I know they did some extra uppers in their runs before, but typically they’re going on what’s ordered.

If you didn’t order it, they didn’t make it... and since they’re done the run of uppers, you’re wait time would likely be the next run

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by koesdibyo View Post
    I’d call ASAP to see if they even have any left.
    I know they did some extra uppers in their runs before, but typically they’re going on what’s ordered.

If you didn’t order it, they didn’t make it... and since they’re done the run of uppers, you’re wait time would likely be the next run
    You should email with your order number. It's easier to reply to an email at one's convenience than be interrupted mid-task by a phone call.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    We truly appreciate your not wanting to interrupt work here.

All of the uppers we have made for runs 2 and 3 are spoken for. Once we get the lowers finished which will be towards the end of this year we will go back to making uppers.
    Place an order and we will fill it as soon as we can but realistically you are looking at spring 2020 delivery.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN frequent flyer
    So what is the current status on run #2 shipment? Could you give us a rough estimate of timeline by serial number batches?
    f:P