Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Gun laws, F/A uppers starting to ship out and where am I in the que?

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    2nd run start to ship out in August and should all be shipped out in October.
    Is there a number of units of the SS for run 2 that we’re created?

I am a high 200’s serial number, but my confirmation email says to expect spring of 2020 for it to be complete.

Earlier in the thread, I posted that there is some confusion on what each ‘run’ consists of, and it almost seemed it’s not the case- but rather ‘second run’ (ie low 200’s to 700’s) would be out in Aug-Sept from the last few posts recently.

Is second run simply the lower, or completed upper/lower combo (regardless of style of upper)

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by koesdibyo View Post

I am a high 200’s serial number, but my confirmation email says to expect spring of 2020 for it to be complete.

Earlier in the thread, I posted that there is some confusion on what each ‘run’ consists of, and it almost seemed it’s not the case- but rather ‘second run’ (ie low 200’s to 700’s) would be out in Aug-Sept from the last few posts recently.

Is second run simply the lower, or completed upper/lower combo (regardless of style of upper)
    Exactly as you have listed there in the bold.

Super excited to hear any updates. Cheers!
    www.canadiangunnutz.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by koesdibyo View Post

It’s spring now?! I thought it was August
    |CCFR|

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patt08 View Post
    It’s spring now?! I thought it was August
    When did you order? Between September 9th I think it was, and April 15th then you're looking August/September/October. On April 15th we CUT OFF the second production run. Orders placed after April 15th, are looking at spring.

I really don't know how much more clarity we can bring to the subject... It's been covered so many times that it's starting to feel like people are just trying to stir up some drama to keep things interesting!

We have not altered timelines or made any adjustments to our delivery expectations at this time!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    I ordered in January. So sometime this summer then, thanks. Nobody is trying to stir anything up, people are just excited and there’s just lots of commentary out there!

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    When did you order? Between September 9th I think it was, and April 15th then you're looking August/September/October. On April 15th we CUT OFF the second production run. Orders placed after April 15th, are looking at spring.

I really don't know how much more clarity we can bring to the subject... It's been covered so many times that it's starting to feel like people are just trying to stir up some drama to keep things interesting!

We have not altered timelines or made any adjustments to our delivery expectations at this time!
    |CCFR|

Super GunNutz
    Lol ,Shaun relax dude.
    Guys are spending a lot of money and it was you guys who started the shell game.
    SS uppers, Then Lowers , then FA uppers, no wait we just done double round of lowers, cut off is in April,so you should get it aug,sep,oct, of 2020, or was it 2021?
    Right now you have the best gear in town, but there might be a time when you’ll need all these guys.

Yep people are just excited, I was just hoping for an update or maybe other great news since the last discussion. Cheers
    www.canadiangunnutz.com

Slap a Gopro on somebody in the machine shop, that's bound to keep me occupied for at least a week.

They really need to amp up production, if you are selling so much and I'm sure people are paying in full to avoid c 71, then they should use that money to hire more machinists, add a night shift, anything to pump these babies out the door fast!
    Last edited by cman; 07-23-2019 at 08:36 AM.