Thread: Absolutely Amazing Customer Service

Absolutely Amazing Customer Service

I’ve been in to their shop many times. Like many of us we don’t just go in and buy without doing research and pricing around. They have competitive prices but the odd store around had some better prices. On two separate occasions I reached out to them and Dean replied almost immediately without hesitation that they could price match what I was interested in. Keep in mind the price matches were between $5 and $20 off. To top it off they are close enough that I avoid shipping so my savings are actually doubled.

Dean and crew keep up the great customer service! You definitely set yourself apart from the rest.

Cheers
    Jasper

who??????

Select Shooting Supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by pgonn View Post
    who??????
    Above +Reply to thread
    Forum Sponsoring Business Members Forums Select Shooting Supplies

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Helka View Post
    I’ve been in to their shop many times. Like many of us we don’t just go in and buy without doing research and pricing around. They have competitive prices but the odd store around had some better prices. On two separate occasions I reached out to them and Dean replied almost immediately without hesitation that they could price match what I was interested in. Keep in mind the price matches were between $5 and $20 off. To top it off they are close enough that I avoid shipping so my savings are actually doubled.

Dean and crew keep up the great customer service! You definitely set yourself apart from the rest.

Cheers
    Jasper
    Thanks for the feedback Jasper. We do our best to make sure no customer feels they received sub par service. We believe in providing a positive customer experience, not just customer service.

Hope to see you again soon!