Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AR-15, everything BUT the lower

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigNConnor View Post
    Make your own kit
    That’s the fun of buying a stripped lower

Why do you all want people to do the work for you
    The hunt for the “right parts for YOUR build is half the fun...
    Some people just want to shoot firearms, I'm one of those, building my own has very little appeal to me.
    I will ignore every person here that actively or passively supports the liberal party, support or are friends with Justin Turdhole, and any legislation aimed at increasing gun control. I will never purchase nor sell any items from/to those individuals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Building an AR is like reloading if I can avoid doing it I'll be better off
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

CGN Regular
    They used to carry some del ton kits. Reasonable price and good quality parts

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bananarama View Post
    Some people just want to shoot firearms, I'm one of those, building my own has very little appeal to me.
    If you buy a part kit, you're gonna end up building your own.

A good option would be to buy a complete rifle, then sell your stripped lower on the EE. Given the current lack of stripped lower, you might actually turn a profit there. Otherwise, the cheapest option to get all the parts would be to buy a rifle, strip everything, then rebuild it on your lower. Sounds ridiculous, but that's how it is. There is hardly any way to get all the parts of an AR for less than 400$US, and there it is: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...m-15-399-99USD

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tengoo's Avatar
    The great thing about building your own AR is that you get the exact gun you want, not what a manufacturer thinks its market wants.

Maybe we could pick our own parts from the site and get a special rate/discount for a whole package? Now _that_ would be attractive.

Esp. if it included AR-10 parts, since I just ordered a lower....
    "Pity the poor opponents of the right to keep and bear arms! They must distrust just everybody except criminals and except
    the tyrant to whom they concede the armed monopoly of their protection." -- Pierre Lemieux [LIBERTY Magazine Nov. '97]

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Found this, so PSA does have them at great prices, hope IRG can bring these seeing they already deal with PSA!!!
    https://palmettostatearmory.com/?ava...SAAEgLEmPD_BwE

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    So, now I want a .556 and one of those cool 9mm,,,, or 300,, come on IRG!
    I considered selling the lowers and may still, aero Precision are good lowers but there is also something to be said for having the whole thing done by the same manufacturer, then again that may not hold true for AR style rifles.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

I am looking to build a 9mm 3 gun rifle I only have the stripped lower so far so a kit or package I
    With caliber options would be great and if it was in Canada already would be fantastic please count me in

I am also interested in a cheap PSA parts kit without a stripped lower receiver.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast