Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AR-15, everything BUT the lower

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    Doesn't t ship to Canada... but they will throw in theblower for 29... damn thats cheap.

279 for 1000 rds of ammo and thats worth the drive to south carolina. Oh wait thats USD....
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

I’d buy 2 of those also

I have a lower/upper just waiting for this kit. Also initially bought as a political statement, but hell, it needs to grow up and become an adult AR. IRG, please setup a bundle .

Quote Originally Posted by scooter24 View Post
    I’d buy 2 of those also

IRG, you have 4 months to pull this together. Please bring these kits in. Count me in for 2.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    Doesn't t ship to Canada... but they will throw in theblower for 29... damn thats cheap.

279 for 1000 rds of ammo and thats worth the drive to south carolina. Oh wait thats USD....
    Yes, the idea is for IRG to bring them in, as this is their site, they seem to be able to get great prices like these! I would suggest that they bring in a couple hundred basic kits ( freedom ) on the first shipment,,, should last a few days,, and at least one of the 9mm kits for me

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

i'd definitely pick 1 or 2 up if they were available..........

CGN Regular
    I have enough projects to get done but would like to build my lower into something. If there was a budget option with all the parts I need I would be in for one. I just don’t have the time to put in for the research on what parts to buy and although it would cost me more in the long run, I would upgrade parts later if I felt the need. It would just be nice to have another complete gun in the safe.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Airborn_69's Avatar
    Couldn’t say no to that!

Name:  538C6713-C76F-47A2-A7DD-B5FC51134595.jpeg
Views: 360
Size:  31.0 KB
    Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports

The BEST budget option is the DPMS parts kits from brownells. If you keep the cost under $500 and you avoid buying barrels and receivers there is no import charge. *the bcg ironically is not controlled*
    $200 will get you a completed lower less the stock but with a bcg.
    But guys the real problem is the tooling. If you've never built an AR you need to invest in the wrenches for the barrel nuts and receiver extensions.
    If Irunguns could work out a gravy train of these sets into Canada wed be laughing. However it is possible to do as a Joe blow citizen. I do it regularly.

CGN Regular
    That 10.5” PSA Upper is what dreams are made of. I’m sure it’s a lot of work for IRG to bring in these kits, but there is certainly a market here. I’ve got two sets that need completing.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast